23.

Harry sighed and watched as the next customers came up through his line. He smiled at them and asked about their day as he began scanning their items. They had two children with them about ten and twelve. They were well-behaved and standing there talking to their mom as their dad pulled out a card to pay. Harry made sure to say goodbye to the kids as they waved at him.

"Well, well, well," A voice spoke, "Didn't think I'd see you again. At least not here."

Harrys' jaw almost dropped when he saw Derek standing there. He had a friend with him but he was too busy smirking at Harry. He felt like he was going to get sick. He couldn't even run away or he'd get in trouble. So instead he turned and asked Emily, a fellow employee if she could take them while he ran to the bathroom. She smiled and said of course which allowed Harry to take off to the bathroom.

StylishStyles: guys please help.

StylishStyles: I'm shaking and I feel like I'm going to get sick.

LiamPayne: what's wrong??

StylishStyles: Derek is here. he's in my line but I ran to the bathroom so someone else could take my spot. I can't just leave without clocking out.

NiallHorny: I'm actually in the parking lot right now so I'll be in there in a few seconds. are you still in the bathroom?

Harry ran into a stall once he heard someone walking in. He made sure to lock the door.

"Harry? Are you in here, beautiful?"

StylishStyles: niall come to the bathroom please. I'm hiding in the stall and he's in here looking for me.

LiamPayne: I'm on my way. niall don't get yourself arrested.

"Oh, Harrrry. Come on out. I'm not going to bite you unless you want me to."

"Go away." Harry finally spoke, "Leave me alone."

"You're hiding from me?" He chuckled, "I thought we had a good time the other night. Come on out of there princess."

"Fuck you and leave me alone."

"You can't stay in here forever or you're going to lose your job."

"If you don't leave then you're going to lose your dick."

The sound of Nialls' voice brought relief to Harry.

"Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter who the hell I am but if you don't get out of this bathroom I'm going to make sure no one ever sees you again."

"Is that a threat?"

"No. It's a promise."

Harry slowly opened the door and stepped out. Niall instantly grabbed his arm and pulled him over.

"You can't stay here all day, Derek. Get out there with your friend." Harry spoke, voice shaky.

Derek rolled his eyes, "We took two separate vehicles, Harry. I can stay here as long as I'd like."

Niall narrowed his eyes and stepped away from Harry and closer to Derek, "Look here you bug-eyed dickhead, if you don't leave Harry alone you're going to have to answer to Liam and I guarantee you you're not going to want to be on the end of his fists."

"Please." Derek scoffed, "I'm not scared of this Liam dude."

"You should be."

Liam must have sped to get there because there he was in the bathroom walking up to Derek. Niall and Harry both saw the color drain from Dereks' face.