25.

Louis' pants and boxers were thrown into the corner of the tent. Harrys' pants and boxers were also in the corner. Harry didn't know if they were going to go all the way tonight but right now all Harry could think about was how much he really wanted to be with Louis in any way he possibly could. He thought back to how Louis almost said he loved Harry and it made him wonder if Louis really did love him. Harry wasn't struggling with how he felt about the older man but he wasn't sure if he actually loved him yet. Though he could admit his feelings were really strong.

He ran his hands down Louis' stomach and enjoyed the way his skin trembled under his touch. He glanced up at Louis who was staring at him with an intense look. His lips were parted and his breathing was already starting to break a bit. Harry grinned at him before pushing his legs apart and moving in between them. Louis licked his lips and tried preparing himself for what was about to happen but he didn't think he'd ever get use to having someone like Harry in his life and between his legs. He felt like the luckiest bastard on planet Earth.

"You okay up there?" Harry asked, placing a kiss on the inside of Louis' thigh.

"I'd be even better if you put those pretty lips to work."

Harry laughed against his skin and Louis felt goosebumps spread through his body. He pressed his lips against the inside of Louis' thigh before opening his mouth and breathing softly against the skin for a few moments before finally focusing on Louis' hard cock. It was standing almost straight up. The tip leaking and almost swollen looking due to how hard he was. It was glistening with pre-cum and it had Harry licking his lips. He wrapped his hand around Louis and enjoyed the way Louis cursed.

"Shit," Louis spoke, "Harry, please."

Harry winked at him before wrapping his lips around the head of Louis' cock. Before Louis could finish his moan Harry went down further causing Louis to choke.

"Oh, God." Louis squeaked.

He tossed his head back and tangled his fingers into the blanket underneath him. He just allowed himself to melt into the insane pleasure that Harry was currently giving him. His mouth was so warm and wet and he kept tightening it to make it feel better for Louis. And holy fuck did it feel incredible.

Harry put his hands on Louis' thighs and dug his nails into the soft flesh as he continued to move his head up and down. He had his eyes closed and was groaning every few seconds. Louis felt incredible in his mouth almost as incredible as Louis probably felt.

"Harry, fuck." Louis groaned.

He reached out slowly and put a hand on the back of Harrys' head. He gently pushed on it and Harry happy obliged going down until the head of Louis' cock hit the back of his throat. The whimper that Louis let out was enough to have the blood rushing to Harrys' cock. He was incredibly hard just sucking Louis off.

He pulled off slowly and ran his tongue in circles around the head of Louis' cock and winked at him before wrapping his hand around Louis' shaft. He moved down further and sucked Louis' balls into his mouth.

Louis cried out in pleasure and arched his back. He just wanted to feel more of Harrys' mouth. He couldn't get enough. Harry ran his tongue up the underside of Louis' cock before taking it back into his mouth. He went down as far as he could and moved his head repeatedly as he sucked in his cheeks. Louis squirmed and grabbed onto Harrys' hair as he cursed and moaned.

Harry pulled back and ran his finger down the vein on the side of Louis' cock, "You feeling good?"

Louis licked his lips and stared down at him, "Incredible."

Harry smiled and slid up between his legs so he could kiss Louis. Louis' hands instantly went to Harrys' curls and tightened their grip as if to hold Harry as close to him as he possibly could.