31.

Harry burped causing Louis to laugh and wave his hand in front of his face.

"Better out than in." Harry joked.

"Shrek?"

"Yes."

Louis grinned and put Harrys' bags down in the bedroom, "It's going to be fun living with you for a while."

Harry plopped down on the bed and patted the seat beside him. Louis happily accept and sat down beside the other boy, "It's weird," Harry began, "Knowing that Derek somehow found out where I lived. I know he wants to sleep with me again when I'm sober. He said I missed out."

He shivered as he repeated those words.

"Derek can go eat dirt." Louis snapped, "You're mine and along with your friends I'm here to protect you. We're going to make sure that nothing happens."

"Should I tell my parents?" Harry asked.

Louis shook his head, "Not yet. If this turns into some big case then obviously you're going to have to but lets not worry them yet."

Harry smiled, "I know you have met them but once we all have dinner together I'm pretty sure they're going to just love you."

"You really want me to have dinner with you and your family?"

Harry nodded, "All the important people in my life need to sit and talk to each other outside of a hospital. That is if you're willing to do that."

"I'd do anything for you, Harry. I want to meet my in-laws."

Harry snorted, "I love how serious you sound about it."

"I'm completely serious."

"We haven't even known each other for four months yet."

"When you know you know, Harry."

That night while Louis slept soundly beside him, Harry stayed awake just staring at him. He didn't know how to put into words how he felt watching Louis sleep but he knew those words were incredible. Because when you see Louis Tomlinson under the moon then you have seen possibly the most beautiful thing in the world apart from Louis under the sun.

Harry reached out to push some of his hair off of his forehead then moved his fingers down his jaw. Unable to put into words just how he felt about Louis. He obviously loved Louis more than he ever thought he would. He thought it'd be a small crush and Louis would disappear. Never did he expect to be staying with him for a while. All because of KIK and Louis searching for random people.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss Louis' forehead before snuggling back under the blanket. He was so happy right now despite all the shit with Derek going down, all the stress he was feeling about whether or not he should tell his parents and still worrying about his sister and her baby. But for now he was going to focus on having Louis here with him and keeping his life on track the best way he could.

NiallHorny: zayn fucking snores. I don't know how liam dealt with it.

Zayniac: excuse me, I do not snore.

LiamPayne: sorry darling but I have to tell you that you do snore.

Zayniac: liam.😭😭

LiamPayne: just being honest babe.

NiallHorny: only you would make snoring romantic.

TopTommo: my harry sleeps peacefully without any kind of sound but his pretty breathing.

NiallHorny: you're weird. lol. I'm hungry.