19.

Gemma laughed as Louis told her about how he and Harry met.

"Harry has always been like that." She told Louis, "He's extremely accepting and friendly. Apparently even to perverts."

Louis grinned, "I'm surprised he didn't block me the first day."

"He's very big on second chances." Gemma replied, "If he didn't like you he would have blocked you a while ago. He obviously sees something special in you."

"I see something special in him that's for sure." Louis admitted.

Gemma smiled at him, "Thank you again, Louis. For the flowers and for being so kind to my brother."

"You're welcome, Gemma. Although I should thank your brother for being so kind to me."

The two talked for a while until Taylor came in. He smiled at Louis and the two reintroduced themselves and talked until Louis announced he had to leave.

He drove home with a smile on his face and a feeling of comfort and happiness inside of him. Gemma was just like Harry and Louis opened up to her about a lot. It made Louis realize that he could trust Harry, could open up to him.

And that was what Louis planned on doing.

StylishStyles: where are youu? niall and liam are sleeping. I'm lonely.

TopTommo: are you now?😌😌

StylishStyles: shut up lol. What have you been doing?

TopTommo: just visiting family.

Which wasn't a lie technically. He did stop in to see his mother and sisters after visiting Gemma.

StylishStyles: lucky. I can't wait for Gemma to be home. I miss having dinner at my parents house.

TopTommo: I can make you a homecooked meal.

StylishStyles: really now?

TopTommo: and for dessert you will have whipped cream on my cock!!

StylishStyles: 🤭🤭

TopTommo: okay but seriously I want to talk to you about something.

StylishStyles: what's up?

TopTommo: can we talk in person?

StylishStyles: sure! you want to come here?

TopTommo: yes I do. I'll be there as soon as i can.

Harry was nervous. He had been wanting to hear something from Louis especially after talking to Zayn. Maybe Louis was going to tell him something today. Whatever it was, Harry was going to be all ears.

Niall and Liam were still asleep when Louis showed up but Harry didn't care. He just wanted to talk to Louis and hopefully get an inside look to the other boy. There were a lot of things they didn't know about each other and Harry had no issue opening up to Louis because he trusted him. But Louis didn't trust him fully yet. He knew that and he wasn't upset with him at all. He just wanted Louis to know that he could trust him and that he wasn't going anywhere.

The two sat in the kitchen with a cup of tea. Harry was looking at Louis who seemed to be nervous.

"You okay?" Harry asked.

Louis looked at him and smiled, "I'm great. I'm with you."

Harry blushed and smiled at him but didn't say anything. He wanted Louis to take his time opening up to him.