14.

"How are you feeling today?" Harry asked.

Gemma placed the cup of water on her bedside table and looked at her brother, "Feeling better everyday. I just want to get out of here already."

"You'll be out of here before you know it." He assured her.

"I hope so. I have so many things to plan before this baby is here and I'm spending so much time in this hospital." She sighed, "This isn't how I wanted things to start off."

He squeezed her hand, "It's going to be okay, Gem. You're alive and the baby is alive. We're all just really thankful for that right now. Just take it one day at a time."

She smiled, "Well come on, Harry."

"What?"

"Please." She scoffed, "You are glowing and I know why. This Louis person has an impact on you and I want to know all about him."

Harry chuckled, "He's the kind of guy that can't be put into words. You have to really meet him. He's quite special and I mean that in a weird way."

She laughed, "I can't wait to meet him. Bring him here the next time you come. I want to thank him properly for the flowers."

"I'll bring Zayn too. Liam is into him."

"How did you meet these guys?"

"KIK. Louis randomly messaged me and then we all ended up in a very odd group chat."

She giggled, "Can't wait to meet them."

NiallHorny: zayn, do you and louis want to join us for dinner tonight?

Zayniac: sure! we are both about to clock out anyway. when should we be there?

NiallHorny: about seven! but we're unsure if we want to cook or just order something.

LiamPayne: I don't feel like cooking. it's way too hot.

NiallHorny: I'm sure zayn will agree lol.

LiamPayne: 🖕🏻🖕🏻

TopTommo: if you make the order then zayn and I could pick it up.

NiallHorny: you're a life saver louis. I knew you would come in handy.

Zayniac: harry would say the same thing.

StylishStyles: ....

TopTommo: HI SQUISHY. How are you? How is your sister doing?

StylishStyles: she's doing great, actually. she wants to meet you and zayn.

Zayniac: I'll definitely meet her just let me know when.

TopTommo: she wants to meet her brother-in-law?

StylishStyles: sure lol.

NiallHorny: harry what should we order for dinner?

StylishStyles: idk lol, uh italian?

TopTommo: I'll take a harry cockmeat sandwhich with a side of his soft buns.😘

StylishStyles: omg.

LiamPayne: very creative, louis. lol.

Zayniac: he has his moments. I think he has a notebook full of those kind of remarks to send to harry.

StylishStyles: wouldn't surprise me one bit.

TopTommo: shuuuut up rat.

TopTommo: jk you're not a rat. you're a beautiful angel who I adore.