42.

NiallHorny: guys...

LiamPayne: yes?

NiallHorny: It's the middle of november which means it has been a few weeks since I've met lauren and I thought about introducing her to my parents.

LiamPayne: that's great, Niall! they'd love her.

NiallHorny: I'm nervous. I've never introduced anyone to my parents before.

TopTommo: It will be okay, niall. she's sweet and she won't do anything to embarrass or dishonor you.

NiallHorny: DISHONOR ON YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. DISHONOR ON YOU. DISHONOR ON YOUR COW.

TopTommo: MULAN SUCKS.

NiallHorny: BITCH YOU SUCK. THAT'S ONE OF THE BEST DISNEY MOVIES OF ALL TIME.

TopTommo: Nothing beats The Lion King!

Zayniac: I beg to differ. Peter Pan is magical.

TopTommo: my dick is magical.

Zayniac: you're so fucking weird.

LiamPayne: how are you all going to forget The Jungle Book? Baloo was the king of the jungle.

Zayniac: That movie is good. we should watch that soon.

TopTommo: all you gotta do is look in the mirror, z. you look like the orangatuan.

Zayniac: but you have his name so what does that tell you?

NiallHorny: Bambi still gets to me.

StylishStyles: I'm going to say nothing beats the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

NiallHorny: cause you look like quasimodo.

TopTommo: TALK SHIT GET HIT BITCH. HE LOOKS LIKE ESMERELDA WITH HIS BIG BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES AND THE WAY HE MOVES HIS BODY.

LiamPayne: ....

Zayniac: ok thanks for the information.

Harry grinned at his friends before putting his phone down. He wanted to finish his lunch before getting back to work. He decided to come back so he could keep helping out with Niall and Liam. It wouldn't be fair if he quit to pursue an old dream while they worked and paid for everything. But he would keep playing and writing songs on the weekend. He had a deal with Charles that he could have the weekends off if he worked a couple extra hours through the week. It was fair enough for him.

Since it was November the store was getting busier with people Christmas shopping. It was frantic and Harry felt a little overwhelmed but he'd get through it. He would just have to be friendly and put things in the cart without breaking or dropping anything.

He couldn't wait to get home and start preparing for Thanksgiving. It was hard to believe that people were already shopping for Christmas but he figured sooner was better than later before the store got really packed the day after Thanksgiving. He took a deep breath and silently mediated as he continued scanning items. He hoped that whatever the new year eventually brought him it was with a different job that he actually enjoyed.

Louis and Zayn were closing up shop that night.

"You can go on to the car if you want." Zayn told him, "I'm going to stand out here and smoke a cigarette real quick then I'll be over."

"Sounds good. I'd rather not breathe in that air."

"Oh shut up and get to the car. Call Harry or blow up the chat to entertain yourself."