22.

Harry was over at Gemma and Taylors' house the following evening. Their parents were there as well. Gemma had decided to have dinner with everyone seeing as it had been too long. Harry was happy to be spending time with his family and forgetting about the shit he was struggling with up in his head. It was just easy to be the kid he used to be when he was here with his family.

They talked about the baby, possible names, a baby shower etc, but Gemma soon turned the conversation around towards Harry and asking about work. Harry did his best to stay on topic and not come out and tell everyone what had happened. He just wanted to pretend that his life was still normal.

TopTommo: how was your day squishy?

TopTommo: I miss you and your pretty lips

TopTommo: I'm wankkkkiing.

TopTommo: ugh. I came but it wasn't as fun as it is with you.

TopTommo: Harry????

TopTommo: ANSWER ME.

Louis switched over to the group chat in a panic. Maybe he was overreacting but he hadn't thought about anything other than that Derek guy and what he done to Harry. His protective level shot up out of the roof.

TopTommo: WHERE IS HARRY EDWARD STYLES

NiallHorny: he was at his sisters house lol. chiiiiillll.

TopTommo: he isn't replying to any of my messages.

LiamPayne: he might have his phone off or it may have died. don't worry.

Zayniac: yeah, louis. we're worried about him too but we can't freak out.

TopTommo: I AM NOT FREAKING OUT.

Zayniac: oh yeah you seem really chill right now.

TopTommo: SHUT UP OR I'LL DUMP THAT MUG OF TEA OVER YOUR HEAD.

LiamPayne: louis, sweetheart, please calm down. if anything was wrong his mom or dad would call me or niall. calm down okay?

TopTommo: I'll try.

NiallHorny: if you want you came come chill with me and liam for a bit. that way when harry comes home you'll know he's okay.

TopTommo: I wish I could but we're at zayns' moms' right now. I rode with zayn. just let me know if you hear anything please.

LiamPayne: of course. go relax, louis.

Louis wanted to relax but he couldn't. He was too worried about Harry and he wanted nothing more than to steal Zayns' keys' so he could drive all over London to find him.

StylishStyles: jeez louis lol. imagine fine. I was with my family and my phone died.

TopTommo: OJASKDFDJSK YOU'RE OKAY. SQUISHY.

StylishStyles: course I am. but it makes me happy knowing that you were worried about me.

TopTommo: I'm putting you in a fucking bubble.

StylishStyles: no you're not lol. I'm okay, louis. we know who Derek is now and I'm always alert when I go out.

TopTommo: still....you're not always with someone.

StylishStyles: you need to calm down a bit. how about we come over for a visit? we could bring some food and movies or something.

TopTommo: YES PLEASE MY BABY.