We turned some around each other admiring the dresses and bowed to each other as a joke.

"You look soooo pretty," I mocked Nat and she smiled at me and offered her arm to escort us to the party. It was in the same room my party was but I had a feeling it wouldn't feel the same, we would pick up Pepper first so we went there.

The door opened and Pepper was smiling and looking like a goddess with her gorgeous dress.

"Ohhh myyy gooooddddd," we all said looking at each other, the Powerpuff girls were complete and ready to party

"Ohhh myyy gooooddddd," we all said looking at each other, the Powerpuff girls were complete and ready to party. We took some photo's and then left downstairs to finally join the party.

I was really curious if Loki would look any different, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was just wearing his Asgardian armour. We got down and heard the music playing, it sounded cheerful and enjoyable. The doors opened and we stepped inside the room admiring the old fashioned dresses and costumes, the furniture was different and the whole room felt very different like I predicted.

Some people stopped to look at us but we walked down to the group who were enjoying their drinks, Thor would arrive soon Tony whispered in my ear after complimenting my look for the evening. Clint whistled at Nat and me, while Bruce was smiling at us sweetly and we playfully bowed before them making them chuckle.

"Hello, ladies, gentlemen and everything in between, I would like to introduce you to our special guest of the evening, if you see him don't be afraid to hug him, he is here, he is a god, he is 1500 years old, he is the lord of thunder, I present to you... Thor Odinson!" Tony's voice rang through the room and everyone was listening, the big doors were opened and a smiling Thor walked into the room Everyone was cheering and whistling welcoming him.

He was wearing his Asgardian clothing, not like that was unusual, and Loki stood behind him, probably feeling uncomfortable. He was looking cold and distant but when his eyes met mine from across the room he smiled a little for a second.

They came down and were welcomed with happy birthdays and hugs, well just Thor. Loki was walking behind him impatiently walking towards our group. When they finally got through the crowd to us I hugged Thor again and said happy birthday again.

"Thank you so much, I heard this was your idea, I love it, and you look beautiful," he said happily and smiling. The rest did the same hyping him up, but Loki walked in front of me and just looked at me with big eyes.

"What?" I asked nervously, wasn't it good? it wasn't pretty? well, maybe he was just surprised.

"You look..." he stuttered walking closer to me.

"Do I look weird?" I asked uncertainly, but Loki stepped closer to me making me stop breathing for a second. "You look perfect," he said kissing my lips, and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back deeper getting some cheers from behind me.

We pulled away from each other again and looked behind me seeing a smirking Nat and Clint drinking beers from the huge cups.

"Loki," I said making him look at me again. "I want to get drunk," I simply said making him look confused.