Phase 47

"Nothing much happened except for enduring all the pressure to become successful and losing my mind thinking about you," Xandro said when I asked about him how he was for those years.

You can be bright
You can stand alone
She's still a part of your milestone
Perhaps she never knew or almost did
Help her to achieve her freed
Dwelling in darkness to be seen
I wonder how great she would've been

Kanina pa kami nag-uusap sa mga bagay-bagay. Hindi na nga namin namalayan ang oras dahil sa mahaba-habang diskusyon na kinwento niya sa akin kung paano niya narating lahat. His life after being a trainee, his debut, the recording, how his parent watched his first concert, solo albums, awards and his new plans this year. Sasabak siya sa workshop dahil gustong subukan ang mag-perform sa isang musical theater.

Ocean held up a mirror
But can't define its certain color
Wolves may be drowning in silence
But she who can howl in the darkness
Mountains can be the highest
And she who shines the brightest

"You became friends with your bandmates. Buti naman at nakasundo mo sila. How did it happened? Sabi mo loner ka," tanong kong muli. I remember how unhappy and lonely he was in the camp before.

Nasa may balcony kami ngayon ng third floor kung saan ang pinahandang kwarto sa amin ni Mama. Kapwa kami nakaupo sa ilalim ng madilim na kalangitan. And of course, from the fresh air that we need to console us from everything happen today.

She's in control like what she has
With her rounded fragment of coldness
Her beauty cloaked in a broken glass
Gleaming in simplicity and madness
Different shapes, different phase,
She puts a classical show
Every glow is such no waste
But the moon will never know

"It was really hard at first. They are way different from my friends. Our personalities don't match each other. Until now, I can't still believe that we got along," panimula niya kaya tumango ako.

It's true. I can't imagine him getting along with Haze who is much colder than Devan. Kahit minsan ay hindi siya kasundo, alam mo pa rin naman na may pinagsamahan na kahit papa'no. Si Klein naman ay may pagka-Zyris kaya alam kong makakasundo niya kaagad. While Craigven and Carson looks like they're on another world.

She's the mandala of the night sky
where her spirit was born
A lantern who flies
and never withdrawn
And here he is,
the sun which shines for a golden age
Making countless attempts
to join her on stage

Binasa niya ang pang-ibabang labi at lumunok bago magsalita. Pinilig niya ang kanyang ulo at tumingin sa akin. The cold wind disheveled his soft hair. Napangiti ako at pumalumbaba sa mesa para mas matitigan siya. I studied his features. Damn it. My boyfriend is really prettier than me.

"Haze is too talented to be in the group, so each one of us must level his perfection. That was the main reason why we were pressured. Craigven and Carson are too competitive since we were in the camp, so some of the trainees, including me, find them annoying. Klein was friendly so... he became my first friend in the group," aniya kaya tumango ako.

Once in a while, they meet
The best memory they wanted to keep
The way he set,
painted the death of a day
His sunshine is something
you don't have to pay
And she who breathes
as the bulb of the night
For the sun badly wants
to hold the moon so tight