Phase 25

"So you're saying that there's something going on between you two?" hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Sameera sa akin kaya mabagal akong tumango.

"I don't know what to say..." sambit ni Sena sa aking harapan at nakatitig lang sa mesa. She's still processing what I've told them.

"How did it happened? Did he fucking sleep with you so you fall in love with him?" tanong muli ni Eera at aapelahin ko na sana iyon nang unahan ako ni Sena.

"Do you think Kuya will do that to her?" Sena said with incredulity. Bumaling siya sa akin kaya nakagat ko ang aking labi. "Rishan, if you're playing with him... expect a friendship over with me," she said once more.

I already expected that she'd react like this.

Alam nilang dalawa kung gaano ako hindi kaseryoso, madaling magsawa at maghanap ng iba. Noon pa man, iyon na ang problema sa akin. I always want something new. That's why I pictured already that she'll suspect me for playing with Xandro. He's her brother after all so it's normal if she's worried if I broke his heart.

"Why? Jael is a fuckboy so Xandreus is too. I didn't mention it to you before, but I saw him in Rishan's room the whole night. So tell me, what the fuck is he doing inside for... three? Four hours?" si Sameera na may panghihinala sa tono.

She thinks that Xandro did something to me. Kahit sabihin kong wala naman, hindi siya naniniwala dahil nakita niya kami noon. Sena scoffed and glared at her. Napalunok ako sa kaba dahil kapag ganito na, alam kong mag-aaway sila.

"Yes, Jael is playful, but he's not a jerk like your brother. They're friends, but it doesn't mean that Kuya and he are the same. Watch your words Prado la Silvestre," malamig niyang sabi at tumayo na.

"Sena..." I called her to stop her from walking away.

"I'm sorry for not telling you..." I continued.

She smiled weakly; a ghost of disappointment was apparent in her eyes.

"It's okay if you didn't tell me, but he's my brother, Rishan. Do you even remember that I'm your ex-girlfriend? And you stole the girl he's courting before. Am I the only one who finds it ridiculous? I didn't expect that you'll go this far..." aniya at mabilis na naglakad palayo.

Hindi ako nakakibo dahil parang sinampal sa akin ang katotohanang iyon. I totally forgot that she's one of my exes and I stole Karina from him. It's weird, right? It's fucking weird.

Ang landi ko pala.

"Damn her. Why is she like that?" iritadong sabi ni Eera habang pinapanood si Sena na naglalakad palayo sa amin. Huminga ako ng malalim para siya naman ang kausapin ko ngayon.

"You shouldn't said that, Eera. Mas lalo siyang nainis sa mga sinabi mo. Xandro didn't do anything to me, okay? Stop concluding things..."

She gasped and raised her eyebrows at me.

"Why would I stop concluding things if I saw you two sleeping together? Ano iyon? Trip niyo lang matulog na magkatabi?"

I sighed.

"Pero wala talaga kaming ginawa. I realized that I like him... matagal na."

"Walang ginawa? Why did he buy Shade's car then? Because he did something to you, and he's a weird sentimental jerk! He either fucked, seduced, or made out with you inside that car. I'm not a fool, Rishan. I know boys very well. Para-parehas lang ang mga iyan," giit niya at nag-ayos na ng mga gamit.

Hindi ko alam ang gagawin at sasabihin pa. I think she's also pissed at me.

I made Eera and Sena mad with each other too.