Chapter 3

Naomi's P. O. V:

Two years have passed since Giyu and I met the burgundy haired boy and Nezuko. I exit the bathroom in my demon slayer attire with most of my hair in a flat yakai-maki bun held by my sakura hairpin, rainbow nichirin katana strapped to my left waist, and I find Giyu already dressed in his uniform in our shared sleeping quarters at the inn we'd stayed in for the past few days.

Giyu says, "Let's go get breakfast and head to the next town."

"Sounds good," I say, nodding in agreement.

We go and sit at the table in the inn situated in the town Giyuu and I have stopped in after having left the previous, the stoic ravenette sitting next to me.

I sniff my food, saying. "Mm. Smells good, Giyuu-kun."

"I hope it tastes just as good," The ravenette replies, glancing at me with a soft smile before he turns back to his own breakfast.

"I'm sure it is, Giyu-kun," I tell him honestly as I start to dig in. I'd ordered a miso soup and Giyuu had ordered grilled fish. I smile in content as I eat my food. "It's delicious!"

"It certainly is," Giyuu agrees, chewing with his mouth closed. We eat as we chat leisurely, talking about our latest mission with Shinobu Kocho. Since I'm always teaming up with Giyuu, we've been going on missions with the Insect Hashira. She's like an older sister to me and loves to tease my boyfriend. She and I have known each other a long time, so we're like sisters, as I am with her younger adoptive sister, Kanao Tauyuri. I'll murder anyone who harms her.

As Giyu and I finish our green tea, two crows fly in from the window and land on the table, making me blink my pink and blue orbs. The one closest to me says in a female tone, "Naomi Suishou! You're to head to the town near here to slay a demon that's been abducting civilians and uses shadows! You'd better hurry!" Aira caws.

Giyu's crow says, in male tone, "Giyu Tomioka, you're to head to the next town to meet up with Shinobu Kocho to slay a demon that's been attacking the civilians! She'll be meeting you there."

Giyu and I meet each other's gazes just as our Kasugai cries take off with a rustle of feathers.

"I guess we'd better get going," I state as we get up and takeout money to pay for our meal.

"Okay. I know you can handle yourself, but I still wish I could join you," Giyu tells me.

"Next time, for sure!" I say, sending my boyfriend a wink that makes him blush. Giyu may be expressionless half the time, but around me, he knows he can be himself.

We've known each other since childhood, after all.

"I'll take you up on that," Says Giyu before we give the correct amount of money to the inn's receptionist and start to head for the exit of this town, hands clasped in each other's.

We pause outside and I turn to my boyfriend as I say, "Well, give Shinobu-chan my regards when you see her, alright?"

"Of course. She'll be a bit disappointed that you didn't come with me," Giyu says with a nod of his head, making me giggle. He then cups my cheek and says, "Good luck. Come back to me."

"Always!" I say. Giyu smiles at that before he kisses me deeply. I return it before we pull back a few heartbeats later.

I spare the Water Pillar a final smile before I vanish from his sight.

I reach the town and start walking through the bustling streets, in search of my client. The last victim was his girlfriend who had vanished through shadows.

Crystal Hearts (Kimetsu No Yaiba, Tomioka Giyu Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara