Chapter 1

Naomi's P. O. V:

Giyu Tomioka and I race each other through the snow covered forest, impassive expressions on our faces as we're sent to kill a demon who'd been sighted in this area. But when we got here, we'd picked up the event of girl who'd been turned into a demon nearby.

It's been six years since our Final Selection, and we'd gotten closer ever since. We had become one of the strongest demon slayer teams, going on many missions together. We're hardly ever separated.

I'm now seventeen years old, moving onto eighteen in about six months, and my hair has grown to my tailbone, in a hime style haircut, with the ends of it purple, like Shinobu Kocho's. My eyes are also pink and fade to purple.

I wear the standard long sleeved pink tinted straight-lined black jacket with gold buttons and pink tinted skirt that stops halfway down my thighs. I wear a pink haori over my jacket and I have my pink hair unbound around my shoulders. On my feet are pink knee high lace up boots with zippers on the sides, small blades hidden in both of them, and I have on my hands forearm length light pink satin fingerless gauntlet gloves with the single loop hole around my middle finger.

I have my rainbow nichirin katana strapped to my left waist.

I also wear a sakura jewellery set that Giyu got me for my birthday a couple of years ago

I also wear a sakura jewellery set that Giyu got me for my birthday a couple of years ago. Sakura are my favourite flower, which is also why Giyu got me the jewellery set.

Giyu is a tall muscular man with long spiky black hair he usually keeps in a ponytail, and he has striking and mesmerising ocean blue eyes that are light in the center and fade to deep blue that always draws me in

Giyu is a tall muscular man with long spiky black hair he usually keeps in a ponytail, and he has striking and mesmerising ocean blue eyes that are light in the center and fade to deep blue that always draws me in. He wears the standard demon slayer uniform with the hakama pants and white kyahan on his lower legs. His haori is mismatched, the right side being burgundy, the left, a yellow and green checkered pattern.

Our swords now in hand, Giyu and I race towards the demon, prepared to kill her. We see the dark haired demon on top of a boy wearing a green and black checkered haori, burgundy hair in a ponytail.

Giyu and I leap up, nichirin katanas raised to strike. The girl shifts a narrow eyed fuschia glare to us as the burgundy haired boy gasps. He grabs the girl just as my and Giyu's swords come down, razing off the boy's ponytail as he rolls out of the way, the girl in his arms.