Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 2

Naomi's P. O. V:

I lie on the floor of my room at home while reading, enjoying the adventure book. My brother, who is 21 years old, has left to go on a demon slaying mission with father.

They'd been gone all day and night, but I hear the front door sliding open. I gasp happily before jumping to my feet and racing to the front door. "We're home!" Dad calls. He sees me coming and chuckles as I launch myself into him in a hug.

 He sees me coming and chuckles as I launch myself into him in a hug

(What Natsu looks like, just without the headpiece and spear.)

"You're back!" I cry happily.

"Hey, how have my girls been?" Dad asks as mum comes out of the kitchen.

"Great!" I chime, pulling back to hug my brother, who's the spitting image of father, while mum and dad hug and share a kiss

"Great!" I chime, pulling back to hug my brother, who's the spitting image of father, while mum and dad hug and share a kiss. I turn to dad. "Hey, dad, can you help me with my training?"

Mum tells me, "Naomi-chan, your father and brother just got back from a mission. They might like some breakfast and some rest first."

"It's okay, dear! I'll help you train after breakfast, Naomi-chan," Dad says, making my face light up.

I can't help but feel as though something isn't quite right, but I brush it off and head to the kitchen with my family.

We go and have breakfast and I immediately grab my sword I've been training with. I hold my stance as dad and Mamoru watch from the sidelines. "Steady your stance, just like I taught you, Naomi! That's it!"

I fix up my stance as I'd seen father do when he uses his Flame Breathing. I inhale before chanting, "Crystal Breathing, Sixth Form, Flame, Ruby: Rising Scorching Sun!" Facing away from the house, I sweep my sword in an upward arc. A much stronger flame appears this time, burning through the air.

I say happily, "I did it!"

"Excellent work, Naomi! Now, how about a spar with your dad? I want to see how much you've improved," Dad says.

"Okay!!" He and I face each other as dad readies his own sword.

Mamoru gets up and stands before us as mum watched from the porch. "In this corner," Mamoru calls as he throws his hand out to father, "we have Natsu Homura! And, in the other corner, we have his opponent, the beautiful Naomi Homura! Ready?! Begin!!"