Demon Slayer The Movie: Mugen Train, Part 3

Naomi's P. O. V:

As Kyojurou and I wake up and step into the aisle, my bangs hiding my fury filled eyes, the Flame Hashira says, "So this is what's been happening while we were dozing? I can't believe it! Some Hashira we are."

Kyojurou takes one glance at my face and flinches. Throughout the train compartment, there were demons battling the civilians who are awake and Nezuko has stepped out of her box. I can't see Inosuke or Tanjiro but I could sense that they're near, and Zenitsu is...

Is he sleeping while standing up?! Don't tell me he's sleep fighting...? Whatever. I'll work it out later.

"This is the second time you demons have violated my mind," I seethe out, an angry aura around me. Most of the people fighting jump. Zenitsu and Nezuko remain unfazed. "I'm going to kill you!"

I raise my head to give the demons a glare that makes Kyojurou and the other civilians shrink down in fear. Most of the demons jump with fright.

I then notice Nezuko and greet brightly, holding my free hand up, "Hi, Nezuko!" She just grunts in response

Kyojurou continues, "If there were a hole... I'd hide in it!" Suddenly, there's a crash and a familiar redhead comes tumbling upside down from the roof and lands on his back with his legs in the air before Kyojurou and I.

Kyojurou crouch before Tanjiro as we say in unison, "Kamado!!"

"Rengoku! Suishou!" Tanjiro replies.

As he flips to his feet, Kyojurou states, "To have come this far, I'd had to do some really precise blade work. But there's no time to spare, so I'll make it quick. This train has eight cars. I'll defend the back five. That yellow haired boy and your sister will defend the remaining three. You, Naomi-imotou-chan and Inogashira will keep an eye on these three cars as you search for the demon's head!"

"Its head?!" Tanjiro exclaims. "Right now?! But this demon is—"

Kyojurou says as he gets into his face, "Whatever shape it takes, it's got a vital spot somewhere! I'll look for it while I fight! Now, hop to it!"

Suddenly, the flame haired Hashira takes off with a boom that shakes the train. Tanjiro gasps.

"Wow! Did Rengoku make the train shake like that?!"

"He's fast, that's for sure," I say in a tone of amazement. "Tanjiro! Get it together!" I snap as I appear behind him and stab my katana into the chest of a demon about to attack him. The demon becomes crystallised before shattering with a pop.

"You're right. I'm sorry, Naomi-san! Inosuke! Where are you?!!" Tanjiro gasps as he and I dash through the train.

"Shut up or I'll kill you!!" Inosuke snaps back, from the top of the train and startling us.

"Up there?!" I gasp. I call up to him, "Inosuke!! Keep an eye on the first three cars as you—"

"I know!! And I've already found it!!" He responds. "With a full strength Seventh Form! This Lord's... vital spot!!"