Chapter 15

Naomi's P. O. V:

I wake up the following morning to find myself partially sprawled on Giyu's chest. I pause before I look up at the Water Hashira. There's a content sleeping expression on his face.

Giyu had unbound his hair last night. Careful not to wake him, I reach up and run my fingers through his block locks. His hair is actually quite soft.

"Good morning, Naomi-chan," He greets, making me pause as I flick my gaze back to his face. His eyes are open and he's smiling back at me.

"Good morning, Yu-kun. Did you sleep well?"

"Quite. What about you?"

"I slept well, thank you. I'm glad we had that talk last night. I feel better now."

Giyu tugs me so I'm beneath him and he says in relief, "Good. I'm glad. And I'm glad you're still with me."

"Always," I say.

He leans down and kisses my lips deeply. As he does, a small noise escapes me. Giyu trails deep kisses along my jaw and down to my shoulder. He ducks deeply there, making me moan.

I thread my fingers through Giyu's hair when his lips return to my own after a while.

We soon break for air and gaze at each other with flushed features.

"I love waking up to you every morning, Naomi-chan," He says, gripping some of my hair between his fingers. "I want you to be the first thing I see when I go to sleep and wake up. I love you, Naomi-chan."

I giggle softly as I reply, "I love you, too, Yu-kun."

Giyu resumes kissing me deeply as his hands gently roam my body for awhile longer. Then, giyu has to stop while I get up to get us both breakfast.

I take my clothes to the bathroom down the hall and get dressed in a purple kimono with my hair unbound.

(The kimono from the girl on the right)

Once that was done, I leave and head for the kitchen, starting to make up two bowls of miso soup. When they were done, I go to the dining room where Giyu is waiting for me and I set the dishes down. Giyu thanks me as I sit across from him and we both dig in.

Afterwards, we both part ways to do our own thing for the day. I decide to go to the garden to sing for awhile, before I went to do some reading.

 I decide to go to the garden to sing for awhile, before I went to do some reading