Chapter 25

Naomi's P. O. V:

Uzui pats his wives' heads as he says, "I hear you've been making things flashy." He smiles at them. "Just what I'd expect from my wives!" Sums suddenly bursts out crying.

Inosuke calls out to him, "Hey, you! God of Festivals! Those worm belt things went down these holes and escaped!"

Uzui snaps back, "Zip it! They saved the people who were captured! They did great!" Inosuke flinches. "Don't question me! Show me some respect, then we'll talk!"

Makio tells the white haired man, "Tengen, things will get worse if we don't go after them!"

"Oh, we're going after them! Follow me! Fast!" We follow the Sound Hashira out of the hole he'd entered through and run across the rooftops. "Out of the way!! Out of the way!! Uzui's coming through!"

I easily keep up with him, leaving behind a stunned Inosuke. Once we reach the spot where the demon is, in a building, the demon fighting Tanjiro who is struggling to hold back a demon transformed Nezuko, Uzui and I put on a burst of speed. We explode into the room with four other people, two of which are four tens, and Uzui thrusts his sword forward and slashes it through the demon's neck, the both of us reappearing before Tanjiro in a heartbeat.

Uzui gazes at Tanjiro and Nezuko with sparkling eyes as he gushes, "Wow! Is this Nezuko Kamado?! Her demonisation is really advancing! Very flashy!" Tanjiro looks shocked to see Uzui and I there, while using his nichirin blade to block his sister's mouth. "You talked big in front of Master, but how is she really doing?!"

I stare in shock at the horn that's growing out of Nezuko's right temple and marks on her skin. This never happened the first time we met...

 This never happened the first time we met

"The Hashira!" The female demon exclaims. "They're here themselves! This saves me some effort!"

I snap, gazing at her over my shoulder, "Shut it! We're not talking to you

I snap, gazing at her over my shoulder, "Shut it! We're not talking to you."

Uzui adds while looking at her, "Beat it. You aren't the one I was looking for, right? You're too weak." The demon's head suddenly pops off her shoulders.