Chapter 14

Naomi's P. O. V:

Nezuko stares at Sanemi intensely, his left forearm dripping crimson.

"What's the matter? Go on! You know you want it!" Sanemi continues to taunt her

I flick my gaze down to Tanjiro beneath my hand and I notice he's using Concentration Total Breathing to try and fight the weight on his back.

I tell him, "Tanjiro, if you use any breathing techniques with this much pressure on you, it'll force your veins to burst."

""His veins will burst?!" I like it," Tengen says. "It sounds dramatic. Come on! Show me!" He clenched an excited fist.

Gyomei sobs as he says, "What a poor soul. My heart goes out to this unfortunate child. Now lock it up, Utsu."

More of Sanemi's blood drops onto the floor but Nezuko still doesn't make a move. Though I can tell she's struggling. Blood drops from her clenched hand as Sanemi chuckles gleefully.

I blink my eyes as Tanjiro cries out with exertion. "Tanjiro," I say softly. To my shock, he manages to break apart the ropes binding him but still couldn't throw my weight off him. A gentle yet firm hand lands on my left shoulder and I wrench my head around to see the Tomioka behind me, his features softened only slightly. "Y-Yu-kun..."

I see the pointed look in his eyes and I remove my hand from Tanjiro's back

I see the pointed look in his eyes and I remove my hand from Tanjiro's back. My gaze lingers on Giyu's. I would've let Tanjiro go anyway, should things have gotten worse.

Tanjiro runs up to the porch and exclaims, "Nezuko!!" She gasps softly.

I look back to see her facial features beginning to soften.

With sweat dripping from her brow, Nezuko turns her head away, a disgusted look on her face. This startles Sanemi, though Tanjiro is relieved.

Master says, "Tell me what happened?"

The white haired girl on the left says, "The demon girl turned her head away in disgust."

"Despite Shinazugawa stopping her three times, and then flaunting his bloody arm in front of her face, she restrained herself from biting him," Says the other girl. Sanemi scowls in frustration as I smile softly.