Chapter 43

Just a random question..

If you ever get a chance, which country would you like to visit and why?

I, myself want to visit Turkey for once in my lifetime. Turkey, because of its beautiful locations and house designs.

I also wish to go to South Korea once too, maybe you all know the reason. 😉

Happy Reading...

***************************

Aldrik Kingsley POV.

After a fast drive, we finally reached the destination, Grace's apartment. I still can't believe that bastard hides her in her own apartment. Ian called the police before coming here, and they are already there. 

"Mr Kingsley, you stay here and we will call you after checking inside. " The police officer said. 

Val tried to stop us from calling the police but we still called them because we can't take risks again. Val had betrayed us before and I can't trust him again. 

We watched as police enter the building, I can't hold back and followed them inside. The boys did the same as they followed me to her apartment. I'm going to kill him if I found him!

Police enter the apartment holding in hand in case if they have guns too. 

"Mr Kingsley, we'll go first, do not be reckless and follow us inside until we say so. " Officer warned us. 

We enter inside as we wait for them to check and take Grace out with but nothing happened. They found nothing. 

"Mr Kingsley there is no one inside. They probably run away before we arrived. "

" But how is that possible? I talked to Maverick a few minutes ago how can he run away that fast? " 

" But there is no inside we checked the whole apartment. Maybe he tricked you by calling you here? " I ignored him and walked inside and they were right, no was there. I went to her room and check if she was there. 

" Aldrik something wrong, here the closet is empty. All her belongings were gone." Ryan mentioned. 

" That's strange, that means she was indeed here before we came. " Evan said. 

" We should look around more, maybe she left something for us? " Chris said, he got a point. 

We searched around the apartment while the police were busy scanning the CCTV and asking neighbours. 

I scanned her room carefully and something caught my eyes. It was a paper between her bookshelf. I took out the paper and saw her handwriting on it. Grace left us a letter. 

She left a letter for us, maybe we could find her with this letter. 

I opened the letter and read the words inside it.

" Hey guys, this is Grace this side. How are you? Noah, Evan are you guys okay?

I'm really sorry guys for dragging you in all this. Trust me I didn't know Roger was involved in this otherwise I would have warned you long ago. I only got to know when Valdimir told me.....
I know guys must be angry with me and you should be, after all, I did all this to you and I'm so sorry for that... Specially Aldrik I'm really sorry for hiding things from you and not telling you about Roger before but I had no choice. Val practically threatened me not to tell
You...

I know must be looking for me everywhere, and it is selfish for me to again put you in all this but I really want to see you and apologize for every stupid thing I did... I miss you all... Damn, I don't have time Roger told me to pack bags, I don't know where is he taking me but I will try every possible way to get out of here or help you with the location.