Chapter 33

Happy reading...

***********************

Grace Alder POV.

The next day we all wake up early, but in reality, no one slept nit even for a minute or two.
I got ready and came out of my room, walking toward the kitchen I met Chris on the way.

" Good morning. " I tried to cheer him but it didn't work on him. He just nods in reply.

" Did anyone ate something? " We hardly get anything in our system. He shook his head.

" I'll make something, can you please call others? " I request.

" I will call them. " He said for the first time.

I never saw them this helpless ever. No one going to believe that the top billionaires of the world are so much broken and shattered from inside that they forgot to eat or sleep right now.

I prepare breakfast for everyone, I know they are going to refuse but I have to make them eat. They needed it.

Ryan was the first person to enter.

" Thank you for breakfast Grace but you don't have cook, we have chief for that if you don't remember. " He said taking his seat.

" I love to cook for you guys. " I replied.

Ian enters followed by Aldrik.

Aldrik has dark circles under his eyes which clearly states that he didn't get any sleep at all last night.

" Take a seat everyone I'll serve when Evan and Chris join. "

A Few minutes later Chris came but he was alone. But before I could ask, he speaks up.

" Did you guy saw Evan? He's not in his room. " what?

Where did Evan go this early?

" No I didn't see anywhere I thought he was in his room. Where did he go? " Ryan replied.

" Relax he must be somewhere in the house let's check. " Ian said.

We all went in different directions to look for him. I went to check the garden and backyard but he was not there.

" Did you found him? " I asked when I saw Aldrik but he shook his head.

" Than where he go? " I asked worryingly.

" Relax he must be somewhere nearby. Let me call him. " Aldrik pulled his phone out and called him.

" What happened? " He's not picking.

Where is he?

" Did you found? " I shook my head.

" He's nowhere in the house he must be gone out, I'll ask Alex and other security. " Ian said running out.

" He knows it's dangerous to go out alone but this stupid ass never listens. "
Ryan comments while we wait for Ian.

" Aldrik, Chris you have to hear this. " Ian rushes to us with Danish and Luke followed by him.

" What is it? " Aldrik asked.

" The front gate security told me that Evan went to them last night. He complained about something like there is something wrong with the lights in the garden. Security went to check and when they came Evan was not there. They thought Evan went back inside. "

What?

" Wait but there is nothing wrong with the lights. " Luke speak up.

"Then why did he lie? " I thought.