Chapter 8

Happy reading...

********************************

Grace Alder Pov.

I woke up early and then realize I have no job. There was no way, I'm going to sleep again so I woke up and left to the bathroom to take a shower. 

After wasting my whole morning I called Roger, he promised to help me find a job but he said he's a little busy today and will meet me tomorrow. Now I have absolutely nothing to do today. I start looking for my laptop to find some web series and waste my day. But my laptop was nowhere.

'Where did it go..?' I thought. I looked everywhere in the room, kitchen, cabinet, living room, every single place of my apartment but it's nowhere.

Fuck..!

I forgot to take my laptop yesterday. I was so angry that I forgot to bring it back with me. And don't know how many other things I have forgotten there. I can't even go back and take them, as the devil is there, waiting for me.  I have to find a way for it, I can't ask Kate too. 

OKAY.. I'm going to take my things at night, once there is no one inside the building I can easily take my things. As for entry, I can convince Charles for permission. Yes, that's a good idea. I just have to for everyone to leave. 

At night I wait for everyone to leave. office hours end at 6 pm but some staff worked till 8 pm and Mr Kingsley leaves at 9, I have to wait only for few more minutes. 

I waited 30 minutes extra just for security and entered once I was assured.  Silently reaching the entry gate I realize there is no one. Wait.. Where is Charles..? I thought I have to bag him for permission but I anyway. 

I was about to enter when I heard something. I hide as soon I heard some voices but these voices are strange. 

It was like... Whispering..? Whimpering for help...? Yes, someone is screaming for help... Shit, what do I do..? I got panicked I never faced a situation like this before but I have to help the person whoever it is. 

I slowly walked toward the voice and once I reach the parking lot, I put my hand on my mouth in shock. The view is horrifying in front of me. I saw a man brutally beating Charles with a rode and he also has a knife in his hand. 

I shiver as panic kicked me. No, No, No Grace there is no time for panicking, you have to do something to save him. 

I have to call the police but I first have to save Charles he looks barely alive. I don't have time I have to find a way to save him quickly.

I looked nearby for something to help and saw a metal rod on the floor.  I took the rode in my hands and tightly holding it, walked toward the attacker. Carefully not making any sound I walked toward him, my hands were shaking, sweat was dripping from the side of my face. 

Tighten the grip on rode I hit the person's head as hard as I can and he fell on the floor. Rode automatically fell from my hands,  I stared at the person on the floor and heard a wincing. 
"Charles, you okay? Let's first get out of here before he wakes up. " I help him to stand. he was barely conscious and put all his wait on me. 

Somehow I managed to bring him inside the building and took him to the storage room making sure the attacker couldn't find us. 

"Charles you can't sleep. Please open your eyes." I touched his bloodied face and try to wake him up. Taking my handkerchief out I cleaned his face a little bit and gave him some water to drink which I have brought with me. 

" Charles, you okay?" I asked again and he nods. " I have to call the police. " I take my phone out to call the police but Charles stopped me. 

" N-No N-Net Network H-Here.. " He struggles to say. That means I have to go out but...

" Look, Charles, you wait here while I go out and call the police okay. " I said but he shook his head. " Charles I'll be careful don't worry about me. " I said and grab a small wooden plank for security. 

Once  I was out I looked every for any sign of an attacker but nothing. I signed in relief and pulled out my phone. 

Out of nowhere a hand came from behind and covered my mouth. I tried to shout and fight the guy but he was so strong. My phone and plank both fell from my hands and I felt something cold and sharp touching my neck. 

My breath hitched when I realize what it is.

" Fucking stupid girl, trying to save the little guard, now tell me who is going to save you..?" He whispered in my ear and I feel disguised when his lips touched my skin.  I tilt my head on the other side and wrong move because I felt the knife cutting my skin. 

" No princess, now that you have decided to save him, so I'm going to let him go but on one condition, you are coming with me. I'm going to enjoy you, I'm going to enjoy every inch of your body. " I felt like dying right on the spot. but no way in hell I'm letting him touch my body. 

I saw as he removed the knife from my neck to down word between my chest to waist. 

" What a nice body you have," he murmured on my neck. I took the chance and moved to kick him, a very wrong move because the knife cut the side on my waist. I felt the sharp pain on my side. 

" Aww, little one trying to run huh, come let me help you," he said moving forward and I took the step back. I continue to move back until my back hits the table behind. Now I'm trapped. 

" Now you have nowhere to go. " He said and came closer to me. My breath hitched with his every step toward me. I felt something behind me and by searching with my shaky hand I realise its a vase. 

Perfect! I shouted mentally. 

As soon he came closer to me I took the vase in my hand and smash it on his head. Taking the chance I run inside. I don't know that much about the building so went to the only known place of this building. Top floor. 

I shouted as I saw the man standing from the floor and running toward me. I punched the lift button something like a thousand times in fear. and fell on the floor when it finally got closed. 

I cried and cried all the way to the top floor, I don't what is happening around me? How did I got caught in this situation? 

The door open and  I ran to find the place to hide. My cabin has a glass door and with less security, I can't hide there. Only one cabin has tight security and I'm sure he can't enter that room. 

I went to CEO's office, open it with my card, and shut it as soon I entered. Sliding on the door I fell on the floor and winced in pain. I touched the cut I got and saw my cloth all socked in blood. 

Seeing the blood on my hands I realize I forgot injured Charles in the storage room. Shit, I just hope the attacker won't see him. I have to call the police but I have no phone. Wincing in pain I moved toward Mr Kingsley's table and called the police from his office phone. 

" Hello 911, how may I help you?" I informed the officer about the attack and he told me he had sent someone already. 

I finally released the breath I was holding. I have no energy to even move so I rest myself on the floor. My eyes started to hurt so I decided to give them a break while the police reach to save us.

***********************************

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.. 

Thank you for reading....