Chapter 37

Did you check out my book Her hidden life on Amazon..!? Go and check out now...😍💜❤️

Happy reading...

***************************

Grace Alder POV.

I was still in a dilemma when I walked back inside. I couldn't think straight. I have let out a yes to Val but I'm not sure if I could do this or not?

I never thought Val going to force me over this. I misjudged him.

' Well there is no other option for you. ' my inner self shouted.

I tried to look natural so no one can suspect me.

I walked inside and saw Aldrik talking on the phone while Chris was doing something on his laptop. Ryan and Ian were missing maybe they are in their rooms getting ready.

I rubbed my sweaty palm on my sides before walking toward them.

" Everything ready? " I said.

Aldrik saw me and turned to me. He nodded his head and said " Almost.." He seems to notice my worried face when he said " Don't worry we are going to be fine. I promise I will get them back safely. " 

" I know... I believe you. " I replied. 

We stare at each other without caring if someone watching us or not. We were both lost in our eyes. His beautiful Blue eyes always make me just lost myself in them. His eyes held so many emotions in them, it's hard to notice but once you did, you will reflect them. You will know how emotional he is from inside. How much love he keeps in his eyes for everyone near him. 

I was so lost that I forgot they have to go and I have to do the next step which is calling Roger. 

I was the first one to turn my face. I clear me through before talking. I don't want to shutter in front of him. 

" I think you should go and help others preparing things.  " I said. I didn't miss the change in his eyes. He looks hurt, I know I'm being harsh to him but I can't help when I know I am the one hurting him. 

When he finally left I run toward my room and make sure to lock it so no one can hear me. 

" You can do this... " I repeat to myself again and again. I was never afraid of calling Roger before but now after knowing his truth I don't think if I could talk to him without shuttering. 

My hands were shaking, my breathing was uneven, I was sweating from head to toe. I never felt this nervous before but I have to do this. For Noah and Evan, for everyone and Aldrik. 

After taking one last deep breath I took my phone out and dialled Roger's number. 

He picked up after few rings. 

" Grace? " he answered. 

" Um Hey, How are you? " I asked trying to start the conversation. 

" I'm good! What about you sound different are you okay? " 

" Y-Yes, I-I'm fine. " OH god please stop shuttering Grace... 

" Okay... " There was silence for few minutes. 

" You know it's the first time you have called me after moving with Aldrik.. " 

" Um I- " I was going to say something but he stopped me. 

" What is it? " He asked. 

" What..? " 

" You need something or want something from me right so what is it? " I bite my lips. How did he know I want something?