Chapter 34

Happy reading....

Big reveal... Hope you enjoy...

*************************

Grace Alder POV.

" Maverick Moore? "

" What is..? H-how is..? Fuck but he died that night, right? " Ian gasp in disbelief. 

They all have this shocked expression on their faces.

" Yes, he did. And Boris too. Then how is this possible? "

Maverick Moore is the one whom Chirs shoot at that night. The best men of Boris. The only person who can take over his gang.

Now we can link the points. Why they kidnapped Noah and Evan and what they want.

" Maverick is alive. And he is the one we are looking for.  He has come back for revenge. " Aldrik states.

" Damn this is crazy. Is that mean Boris is alive too? " Ryan huffed.

" No, it can't Val confirmed his death remember. "

" I can't believe this is happening. We have to call the police to inform them about Maverick. " Ian said.

" Don't..! If you go to the police and inform them about this, Maverick will probably kill them in minutes without even thinking twice. Maverick is just like Boris and if he's out for revenge he will going to make it worse than you think. " Val speaks up from behind.

" So do we do? We have to save them as soon as possible. " Aldrik asked.

" I know just give me some time I will look for something. Also, about Josh, I got some information about him. "

" What is it? "

" His father used to work for Boris and he even got killed in the gang rampage.  Boris took him in the gang and take care of all his expenses. " Val inform us about the new information.

" He's the members of the gang that is why he's helping them. " Chris said.

" I tell my men to look for Maverick's location and also track Josh. You guys just stay safe. I don't want anyone else to get kidnap. " Val said to us.

" We can't just sit and wait for them to show themselves, Val. We have to do something to find them. " Aldrik speak up.

" He's right Val. " I said.

" Fine! But Danish is going to follow you everywhere. " He said.

Aldrik nodded his head.

They were discussing what they have to do next or where to look for them. When my phone rings up.

They all looked at me.

" Um, it's Roger. I'll be back. " I said and left the room.

" Hello. " I Said answering his call.

" Hey, Grace I'm glad you picked my call. I thought you're still angry with me because of the last time. " He said.

" There is nothing like that. So why do you call? " I asked. I don't have time for this, I want to concentrate on how to save Noah and Evan.

" I just called to... You know to say I'm sorry and please don't get me wrong Grace. I just wanted to help. I care about you, Grace. " Why is talking like that?

" Are you drunk? "

" No... why? " He does sound like a drunk.

" Roger... Look I can understand your concern. We are friends but he's my boyfriend and I know him before you came into the picture. And I can handle my situation better you don't have to worry about me. "