Chapter 40

Happy Reading...

***************************

Aldrik Kingsley Pov.

As soon as he finished telling me how Grace got into this, I lose myself and grabbed him by his collar. How fuck this bastard did this to my Grace? He threatened her!

" How could you do this to her?" I shout out of my lungs.

Danish pulled out a gun and points at me, the fuck I care about anyone right now.

" Aldrik calm down.." Ian tried to stop me.

" Aldrik remove your hand from his collar. " Danish warned me, how the hell he can think I would listen to him.

" Danish no stop this. Drop the gun. " Valdimir said.

I couldn't control myself and punch his fucking face. Val fell on the floor and then I felt a hit from my side and saw Danish launching on me but before he could reach me Ryan stopped him.

" How dare you touch him? He can kill in now time. " Danish shouts.

" The fuck I care about myself right now.  He deserves to die after what he did to my Grace. " I snap back.

" Danish, stop and he's right, I deserve this now stop it. "

He deserves my foot!

I close my eyes thinking about how Grace would be feeling right now? How is she? Where is she? There are thousands of questions were running through my mind.

" Aldrik, we don't have time. I know you're angry at me but you can blame me later but let's find Grace first. " Val speaks up.

How the fuck he's still here?

" No need for that we can manage on our own. We don't need your help you had done enough for us. " Evan spoke.

" Val, it's good if you leave. We don't want any other problems with you. "

" You wouldn't be able to find her without my help... " Val said.

" We can and we are, so get out we don't need you. " I seethe.

" Val, please... " Chris requested sensing the tension inside the room.

Val finally nodded and left without turning back. Thank God he's out of my sight, otherwise, I don't know what I would have done to him.

" Now what are we going to do? I already informed the police about Grace and Roger. " Ian said.

" Good. "

I closed my eyes for a bit to relax.

What had I done!?

How could I blame her for the things she has never done? How can I act like an idiot to her? How can I didn't notice the change in her behaviour?

I don't want anything more than to have her in my arms. But more than that, I want her to be alive and away from any danger. It lurks around her if she is anywhere near me. She should be happy, even if it meant not being with me. I'm the one who put her in this danger.

I came out of my thoughts when Evan speaks up.

" What if we talk to Josh? Maybe he would tell us something about him? "

" That's a great idea. Maybe he knows about their hideout! " Ryan follows.

" Then We should hurry." We all nodded and rush to reach the Hospital where Josh was admitted.