Chapter 30

Happy reading....

***********************

Aldrik Kingsley POV.

(15 years ago.
12 years old Aldrik )

It's been 2 years and I got more comfortable in mercy home. Especially because of Noah. I take care of him as my own brother.

Noah and I came more closer in these years.

" Look here us he the scardy cat of the Mercy home. " Ryan laughed making fun of Noah. That's what they do all the time.

" Why don't your big brother uh? I'm sure he's going to lose the bet too because he's as scardy as you. " It's Evan this time.

" Rik is not like you, he's a strong boy and he doesn't get scared of anything. " Noah shouted. I went to check what they were talking about.

" What is going on here? Noah are they causing you trouble again? " I asked.

" So there he is, we all were waiting for you, come on. Noah made a bet with us which he lost and now you have to pay for it. " I frown and looked towards Noah.

He is the easiest person to manipulate.

" What is it? " I asked confidently. I know that I can't back up.

" That what I'm waiting for. So Noah made a bet that he's not a coward but unfortunately he lost it and now as a punishment you both have to broke out of the orphanage in the middle of the night and then came back after 30 minutes. " What the fish?

" What kind of a bet it is? It's against the rules. Aunt Lilly will never allow us to do that. " I said.

" Who said to ask for permission, I said you have to broke out. "

I roll my eyes, that's impossible because to break out of here.

" How can we when you know there a guard at the main entrance and aunt Lilly always lock the door before going to her room. " I said the fact.

" That's not a problem, we are to help with that. Ian can arrange the key's and Evan and me can take care of the guard. See problem solved. " Ryan said like it's a piece of a cake.

" Yes, now that everything is settled now let's go get ready for tonight. " Ian comments and they all left.

What I'm supposed to do now?

" I'm sorry Rik. " Noah said.

I can't even blame him.
" It's alright I'll handle it but you're not coming tonight. Stay inside your room I'll handle the situation with Ryan and others. " I said.

It's dangerous and I can't take him with me.

" But I want to come. I lost the bet and I'm not letting you go alone. " He started to argue.

" Noah.. "
" What is going on here? " Chris asked.

" Nothing just little argument with Ryan and others. " I said.

" What did they do this time? "

Noah explained everything.

" That's it? Don't worry Noah I'll go with Rik you don't have to worry. "

" What? No, you can't Chris. If aunt Lilly saw us she will ban us from going out for a month this time. "

" We'll handle this but together. " He said with a wink.