Chapter 5

Happy reading....

************************************

Grace Alder pov.

Reaching the parking we exit the lift together and walk towards the car.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw the brand new Aston Martin Vantage in front of me. OMG, I'm a huge fan of luxury cars.

Fucking Shit! That's one hell of an amazing car. I love the Aston Martin Vantage series.

"I'll take it, you like my baby." Mr Glen said from behind me.

"Is this yours?" I asked.

"Of course!" he proudly said.

"Ryan always has this obsession with luxury cars." Noah comments.

"That's beautiful." I said looking at the beauty in front of me. I was still in shock from what I'm seeing. "You wanna ride it." Mr Glen asked.

"No!" His smile dropped at my answer.

"I don't wanna ride it, I wanna drive it, but that's fine." I replied.

"You want to drive it?" Mr Glen asked and I nodded. "I'll drive this beauty someday in future when I buy one on my own." I replied.

"We don't have to wait for that." He said and pulled the car keys in front of me.

"Wait! No fucking way... Are you actually allowing her to drive your car? YOUR BABY?" Noah gasped in shock.

"No, Mr Glen, that's fine.. I don't mean it like that." I don't want him to see me like I'm after his car or money.

"That's fine and I like the way your eyes shone when you saw the car. This exactly happened to me when I first saw this beauty and I wanted nothing else but to drive it."

"Mr Glen-"

"First stop calling me Mr Glen and call me Ryan and second you are driving my car and that's the final. Let's go, Aldrik is here." I turned to see Mr Kingsley coming our way.

"Aldrik you won't believe it.. Ryan allowed Grace to drive his car.." Noah dramatically.

"Really?" Mr Kingsley looks shocked.

"Come on, you're overreacting Noah." He said and pulled me with him. Mr Kingsley and Noah went to another car.

"You know how to drive right?" Mr Glen asked.

"If you don't believe me then why would you agree?" I asked. "I do believe you but you know I'm quite sensitive to my cars." I laughed at his reaction.

"Don't worry I'm a pro driver." I said and started the engine. "Woah..." I loved the sound of this car. Gosh, I'm one lucky woman who gets the chance to drive it.

"Well, you are quite a good driver. I must say more than I expect." I gave him an I-told-you look.

"Let me ask you something, Why don't you like me?" My eyes were on the road.

"It's not like that, it's just you're quite annoying sometimes." I replied and he laughed.

"Jesus, women you can at least lie that you like me."

"Why would I do that?" I watch him nodding his head in no.

"You're the first woman who said that to me while driving my car" I chuckled. "You are something else."