Chapter 20

Happy Reading..

*********************************

Aldrik Kingsley pov.

" Sir we reached. " Alex whispered and I looked at him with a frown.

" Why are you whispering? " I asked. He didn't reply but moved his head to Grace and I saw her sleeping peacefully resting her head on the window.

I nod to him and got out first. Moving toward Grace's side I open the door carefully not wanting to hurt her.

I scooped her small body in my arms and got her inside the house.

I reached her room and kick the door open. Entering inside I gently put her on the bed. But when I was about to leave she wrapped her hand on my neck I lost my balance and landed on top of her.

Getting in action I manage to put my weight on the side.
Her beautiful face is right in front of me, her beautiful eyes, her nose, her soft lips.

I was inches apart from her lips. I just want to taste them. But I can't, not now at least, it would look like I had taken advantage of her and I would never do that.

"Just kiss already. " I heard her velvety voice.
"You're not sleeping? " I asked and she shook her head.

" But you- " she cut me by putting her lips on mine. I didn't react for a minute I was in total shock. But when she moved her hand, gripping my hair I came back to reality. I felt her soft lips moving against mine, I lost myself and deepen the kiss. 

Moving in sync I slip my tongue past her lips and kiss her deeper as she tightens her grip on my hair. 

We take our time tasting each other for the first time. Her tongue runs across my bottom lip before she gently bites down and the feeling shoots straight down. 

"Hmmm " I moan in her mouth as my grip gets tighter around her body. This is all new to me I felt like a virgin around her. There is something special about this kiss, I never felt like this before. 

She doesn't even know what she does to me. I'm completely insatiable around her. My hands cup the sides of her face and I pull my mouth from hers. 

" You're so beautiful. " I whisper with my forehead against hers.

" I hope you won't regret it in the morning. " I whisper to her feeling a little disappointed, what if she does? 

 She instantly pushed herself up from her lying position and sit up facing me. She held my face in both of her hands and I watch her in amazement. 

" I don't regret anything about you," she said and join her mouth to mine again but this time more aggressively. 

"Mhm. " she moans under me when I enter inside her mouth and expose every corner of her mouth. The taste was tantalizing, the best thing I have ever tasted. She's a new drug to my body. 

Our tongues battled against each other. Feeling the heat between our bodies, I trail down to kiss her neck. 

I kissed her collarbone and lightly scraped my teeth before licking it. Grace is a moaning mess right now. Her grip on my hair tightens when I found her sweet spot. 

I felt myself getting harden, that it hurt. I moved my hand a little lower and massage her soft breast over her thin dress.

She moans harder under me, I gently laid her on her back and goes on top of her. 

Meeting her lips, we kissed hard. I reach between her legs and slightly pushed my hard onto her core, letting her know how much I want to be inside her.