Chapter 15

Happy Reading...

************************************

Grace Alder Pov.

I stare at the wall thinking about what should I do. I have nothing to do. Aldrik went to work, Noah was also out and they don't let me go anywhere without them. So here I am thinking about what to do.

I think about yesterday and I hope that Aldrik would find something. I don't know why anyone wants to hurt Aldrik? I mean he is scary sometimes but he's not that bad. At least not for me.

Living with him, I noticed few things about him. He has a bad habit of skipping meals, he hates noises, and his most favourite place in this house is his office+library. Whenever he was he spent the whole in his office. He loves to work and work is his first love. I thought if he has ever dated someone?

I have dated a few people but no one was even a little bit closer to Aldrik. He's just something else, it's hard sometimes to understand him.

And the most important thing I have noticed about him is that he's the biggest bipolar. His mood changes more than a pregnant lady. One moment he was happy and smiling and then the next moment he became cold and ruthless.

It's really hard to understand him.

"Hey, what are doing? " Noah flick his fingers on my face.

"Getting bored," I replied.

"Why? There is a lot of things to do? "

"Like? "

" Like the movie? " He suggested.

" Horror..!!" I jumped on my place.

"No way!"

" Why not? " I fake winced.

" I don't like horror movies. " Aww, he looks so cute when he pouted.

"Then horror it is... " I laughed and run to search a few horror movies.

" Ahhhhhh... Okay, stop.... Is it gone? Is it gone?...shit!!! I can't watch it... She's running behind you... Ahhhh"

That's who we finished the movie. With Noah moving all around the hall, shouting.

"Why do you have to choose horror. " He relaxed after the movie was over. I stop laughing for a moment.

" Is that even horror, it was comedy for me. " I said laughing my lungs out.

" How is that funny for you? " He frowned.

" It's not the movie... It was you who was funny... " I said laughing loudly.

" GRACE ALDER..... " He screamed and run behind me.

" That's my name. " I teased him and ran away from him.

15 minutes later we both jumped on the sofa resting our bodies. I saw what we had done to the living room and my eyes widen at the scene.

Everything in the room was a mess. Popcorns were scattered all around, cushions were on the floor, snacks on the sofa that we throw at each other. It was all mess.

"Noah, what have you done? " I asked him. He was relaxing closing his eyes.

" What? " He asked and open his eyes. Once he saw the scene his mouth gasped.

" Fuck! If Aldrik saw this he would probably kill me. "

" Not if we clean all this before he came back, right? " I suggest.