Chapter 25

Happy reading...

************************

Unknown POV.

" It's been so long what are we waiting for? Let's attack. They all are in New York isn't it a perfect opportunity for us? " Maverick said.

I think it is an opportunity too but I know what's stopping me from taking steps.

I have to move on now.

" I guess we have to make a move now. I want them gone from my path specially Aldrik. Tell him to take the next step but don't hurt anyone without my knowing. I can't wait to have Grace by my side yet along with destroying them all for ruining my life. " I command.

" I was waiting for this moment for so long. I am going to enjoy it" Maverick was too excited hearing it.

I heard the ringing of the phone.

" That's all Maverick you can go. " I told him to leave. I don't like people hearing my conversation. Especially when it's my mom.

" Hey, mum. " I pick the phone after he left.

" Hey Son, how are you? Did you forget about your mum already? " She complains.

" Of course not Mum, you know I miss you so much as you do. I just didn't get the time to contact you because of the work. " I lied.

" I'm really proud of you son. You're working so hard. But just don't forget about me and came to visit me someday, you know one family just shifted in our neighbour, they a very beautiful daughter and she's a doctor son- " god not again... I groan.

" Mum please don't start with this matchmaking again. " I have been dealing with these girls for so long.

" What do I do when you always refuse to marry? I want to see my grandchildren too before I die. "

" Don't start with this emotional drama mum you know it's not going to work. " I told her.

" But there is nothing wrong in trying right. Anyway, I really miss you son please came to visit me. " Her voice trail off.

" Soon mum...... Okay, I have to go talk to you later, love you bye. "

" Love you too son, take care and please found someone who can take care of you. " I chuckled.

I love my mom, she's my everything. We saw a tough face After dad died.

And this all because of those 6 bastards. I will make you pay for what you did to my family Aldrik Kingsley.

Who are you going to choose Aldrik? Girlfriend or brother?

Let's see if this time you would be able to save your brother or not.

*****************************

Grace Alder POV.

I was waiting for Aldrik in his office.

" Come on Rik, help me with this one, please. " Noah's came before he enters.

" What happened? " I asked them.

" Grace please tell Rik to help me, I want to take Josh on a date and I want his help with something but he's refusing to help me. " Noah cried next to me.

I looked at Aldrik, for an answer.

" First I don't like this Josh guy and second I'm not doing it. " Aldrik said.