Chapter 19

Happy Reading...

*********************************

Grace Alder POV.

Loud music, dark lighting, huge crowd and Alcohol. This club was packed with people.

"Let's go upstairs. " Aldrik pulled me to the side and towards stairs.

We all enter the VIP room together. They make themselves comfortable while n the other side I have no idea where to go. 

" Why are you standing there? Come have a seat next to me. " Noah called and I stepped toward him but suddenly someone grab my hand and pulled me, I lose my balance and landed on a really hard chest. I moved away and I was on top of Aldrik. 

What is wrong with him today? He was staring at me with his intense glare. 

" Aldrik what the fuck man, she was about to hit the table if hadn't caught her. "  I stand up from him and set on the side pulling my dress a little to cover my almost bare legs. 

Now I regret wearing this dress for today. 

A few moments later a waitress came to serve our drinks, wearing a really short dress with showing her deep cleavage. Now compared to her my dress is more covering. When she tried to show her cleavage to Aldrik I moved in front of her and get the drink from her hands to give it to Aldrik. I don't want to look rude so I smiled at her. 

After few drinks, I already felt light-headed. Aldrik and others were busy catching up with their old-time while I felt out of place. One is proven now boys surely talk more than girls do. 

" Okay, Chris you remember Tiffany the girl who had a crush on Aldrik from the school days? " I suddenly divert my all attention to Ian. 

" Yes, Of course. That girl was crazy over him. " 

" I met her when I was in Dubai for a meeting. She changed a lot and all in good and let me tell you Aldrik she still has her crush on you. " He said winking at Aldrik and he smirks in reply.

I don't know why but I felt a sting in my heart. 

" Tiffany was the most popular in school, I thought how she looks now. " Ryan asked. Why can't they just stop? 

" Oh trust me dude she changed into a girl everyone wanted. She's perfect in every way. I'm sure Aldrik won't say no if she came and ask him to date her. Do you Aldrik? " I looked at Aldrik in a hope that he'll say no but what he did was just crushed my heart. 

" I don't see any point to decline the offer. I heard she's a model maybe she can help me with my business. " I clench my jaw, controlling myself. My grip on the glass got tighten. I want to smack his head with this glass in my hand. 

" She can I have her number if you want. Well, she asked me to tell you to call her but I forgot." Ian moved to get his phone. This is getting too far, but I can't stop him. Why? Because I'm nobody here. 

I don't know why I'm feeling like crying right now? I think I drank too much, I need some space out of here. I stand up and was about to step when Aldrik holds my hand. 

" Where are you going? " He asked me as if nothing happened. I moved my head to another side. 

" I just need some air. You guy talk I'll be back. " I said without looking at him. 

I got out of the room and went downstairs and saw people dancing and grinding on each other. I pushed through the crowd made my way to the bar.  I felt the urge to drink something hard.