Chapter 32

Happy reading...

**************************

Grace Alder POV. 

At the time we came back it was already late. Aldrik and the guys were on their way. We stepped inside and wait for them. 

Almost half an hour later they arrive. I was still ignoring Aldrik when he tried to make eye contact with me. 

" What did Val said? " Chris ask. 

Ryan explains what he said and we also introduced Danish to them. 

" What about you? " Ian asked him back. 

" Well we looked at the number but it was a private number we couldn't find any details. But we found something else. We went to Josh's workplace and check the CCTV footage and we saw there was always one customer whom Josh talked a for quite a long time. We ask the other workers they told us that that person came almost every 3 to 4 days to see him but they didn't know that must about him. We could able to get his picture as his back was at the camera.  " Evan explain. 

" That is because he knows there was a camera. " Danish speaks up. It's the first time he has said something since the moment we had stepped inside. 

" He knows that we are going to look there. " Ryan stated. Whoever it is, he's a really smart person, he knows everything before us. 

" As for my experience, he is going to call again before taking any step. We just have to wait for the moment. " Danish said. 

" But we can't just sit and wait for his call. " 

" I can understand but we don't have options. Val is looking for it and I'm sure he's definitely going to find something before tomorrow's morning. We have to stay alert until then. If anyone got the call, inform us and we can try to track it, I have gadgets we can use for tracking the call." Danish advised us. 

" Grace he contacted you last time so stay focused. " I nodded my head. 

" I have to call Val and gave him an update so I'll leave. "  Danish said and left. 

" I'll be in my room. " I said and stand to leave. 

They were all in their own world worried and agonize. 

I came back to my room and was about to close the door when a hand stopped me. 

" Aldrik? " When did he follow me here. 

" Can we talk? " he asked. I think for a moment, it's not like I can avoid him for whole life so I nodded. 

" Thank you," he whispers entering inside. 

" So-" I started but he beat me. " Let hear me first please. " he pleads. His voice was low and the tone of sadness was there. 

" I'm not going to say sorry because I know sorry can't replace the things I said to you. But I want you to know that I regret everything I said to you, I regret blaming you for the thing you have never done. Grace I'm stupid and an idiot for saying all that thing but please don't do this to me. Curse me, shout at me, slap me do anything but please don't ignore me. " He stopped for a moment.

" Grace... when I first saw Noah, I felt like I'm seeing the brother I had lost with my parents. I love him like my real brother and the things had done in the past always makes me hate myself. And when he got kidnapped I know this was my fault but I still blamed you. I know what I did was wrong and I accept every punishment you'll give me. Grace please give me a second chance. " He said.