Johanna: Hey little bit, I'm omw.

Laina 💋: 🥰 I'll be waiting.

**************************************

Malik shook his head disappointed with the finished product that was presented to him. He looked around at the faces of the women and men in the conference room. Most of them seemed to be holding their breath, continuing to study each and every face he finally came across one that help hope and possibly a hint of pride. "Jordan, call it a hunch or lucky guess, but I'm almost positive you were head of this project. Am I correct in assuming that?" Jordan sat up straight, squared her shoulders, intertwined her fingers into a two handed fist on top of the Mable table and gave a tight smile. "Yes sir." Malik rubbed his chin and nodded his head. He could tell that although she was nervous about his opinion she was ready to stand behind her creation. He always admired her professionalism hard work and dedication, she wasn't one to kiss up or try to sleep her way to the top.she had integrity and her work spoke for her. "I'm always impressed with anything you normally bring to me and can tell by the quality of the work that you have researched to be well informed and put the long hours in that it takes to pull it off skillfully." He began explaining to her. He stood up while spoke walking around the room noticing everyone's attention was on him following his every move and listening intensely. She nodded her head and her chest puffed out as a smile slowly made its way across her lips. "However.." He began again, finally reaching her, he placed a firm hand on her shoulder. "You must've definitely decided to catch up on your beauty sleep and maybe take some much needed time to yourself because this piece far from meets your standards. I would rather believe you left the tasks to your teammates with you only supervising their productivity because I am extremely disappointed with the overall package." Jordan slouched down and covered her face with one hand. Making eye contact with everyone in the room Malik rubbed Jordan's shoulder before pulling away and walked to the chair he just got up from and pushed it in. "You've got 3 days!" He reached down picking up his belongings when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Pulling it out his eyebrows arch and a smile formed on his face when he saw who the caller was.
Malik was a good looking guy he was well educated with a nice job, he owned his own home, drove a Cadillac truck, he was always dressed to the nines, he was clean and knew how to cook. Females normally threw themselves at him so much he had pussy falling out of his pockets. Kandace, it was just something about her that kept his interest. Her pussy wasn't bad, but the head game was fire and she was just a chill female to be around. He couldn't understand why it was hard getting her to commit to a relationship with him, but if she wanted a chase he would play her little game for awhile. "Wazzup lips?" He answered the phone smoothly thinking the last time they were together and she was deep throating him.
"Come get me."  Kandace said bluntly without even a proper greeting. She was frustrated at this point and was doing her best not to break down crying and call Bryson. He always judged her and thought she was a fuck up, so made him and Khali her last resort. Hopefully she could smooth talk Malik so she wouldn't have to resort to that. "Wo! Well hello to you too. What's going on?" He screwed his face up at her rudeness, it wasn't attractive on a female, but nobody was perfect. He was sure he could get her to calm that down once he had her open to him. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot "My car broke down and I missed a Dr appointment, I tried to walk cause it was only 15 mins away, but it's raining and I'm cold and tired." She whined into the phone looking up at the menu selection. When Johanna kicked her out the car she walked up the street to the Tim Hortons cause she was getting hungry. "Calm down, I got you. I just got a meeting that ended sooner than expected, lucky for you. So I got some time. Where are you?" She walked around the person ordering in front of her and leaned over the counter to ask for the address there. The man screw faced her for cutting him off, but stood back until she was finished. Kandace stated the address 3 times to Malik to be sure he got it right. "Alright alright, I got  it. I'll be there in like 20 mins" sh we smacked her teeth and rolled her eyes. "That's a long time, I'm tired." She whined as she moved up in line to give her order. "Listen that's how long it's gonna take me to get there from the office. If you can't wait that long maybe you should call Johanna, don't she live somewhere near there?" He really didn't want her to do it, but he realized she was the type of female to walk all over someone if they let her. He knew how to get her right where he wanted her. "Don't start..I told you we don't mess around anymore." She smacked her teeth and rolled her eyes. "What can I get for you?" The cashier asked with an obvious attitude since Kandace was holding the line up consumed with her phone conversation. "Umm...yeah let me get a farmer's breakfast wrap combo with a peanut donut and a berry refresher." Kandace said trying to ignore the demeanor of the lady taking her order. "What size?" The cashier asked raising her eyebrows as if Kandace should've specified that. "Medium I guess." She responded finally giving back the attitude she was receiving. "That'll be $7.45" Kandace rummaged through her purse for her debit card and turned her attention back to her conversation. "Well how long is it gonna take you to leave?" Malik huffed getting irritated with her impatience. "Yo, by the time you get your food and eat it I'll be there. I'll call you when I'm out cause right now I can't deal with your temper tantrum you trying to throw." He stated while pulling out of the parking garage. "Sit down, take your time eating and get your energy right." With that he ended the call. Kandace pouted at the fact that he hung up, but moved to the other line waiting for her food to do what he instructed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
🥰😍😘❤❤

Hey guys. Hopefully your enjoying.

Do you think Kandace should tell Malik?

Is Johanna gonna stop messing with Kandace?

Is Kandace gonna keep the baby

As always don't forget to vote comment and share