Chapter 40 : Crutch

Yu locked herself in the bathroom for a while and took a shower.

Jin was in the kitchen trying to cook something quick for Yu, while the rest of the boys were siting in the living room, in awkward silence.

''I'm glad she's alive... but she doesn't look okay...'' Tae remarked.

''She wouldn't even look at us! We abandoned her, so she doesn't trust us anymore!'' Jimin replied, half sad half angry.

''I think she's in a state of shock. She probably went trough a traumatising experience, she'll need some time and some space.'' Namjoon said, trying to be the voice of reason.

''What did this bastard do to her? She looks completely wrecked!'' Jungkook said unually affectd by the situation.

''We all want to know what went down, but we can't push her, she'll confide to us when she feels ready.'' Jin pitched in.

A few awkwardly silent moments later Yu emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

Most of the blood had washed away since it wasn't hers, but the bruises all over her body were only more apparent now.

''Let me help you bandage those.'' Jin suggested while looking at her wounds.

Yu nodded no and turned towards her room.

''Come on, be reasonable, you need to bandage your wounds up so they can heal fast. Sit down, I made you a late night snack.'' Jin said while reaching over Yu's arm to get her to sit down.

Her eyes went wide with fear and before Jin could even touch her, Yu pushed his arm away with enough strength for him to stumble back and trip.

She turned around and went to her room without sparring a single glance back.

Yu slept for the next two days never leaving her room except to go to the bathroom and never uttering a single word

Jin tried to cook her some spicy fried chicken, but she would leave her plate untouched and refuse even water.

On the third day, everyone was at their wits and patience's end. At the end of a silent breakfast, Hoseok took his wheelchair straight to Yu's room, without any prior warning.

Since the attack, Hoseok had been so severely hurt and in such bad pain that nobody would dare to try and get him mad. He was taking the whole Yu thing pretty hard and, on top of his current state, it was enough for him to crack and lose his temper.

''She needs space.'' Namjoon warned him as Hosek knocked on Yu's door.

''She WANTS space, what she needs is help.'' The man said before banging on the door loudly.

''She locked herself in, she won't open until she wants to take a bathroom break. I tried everything.'' Jin explained.

Hoseok took a deep breath and punched a hole straight through the door, making the rest of the boys jump in surprise.