Chapter 29

ALPHA MARCELLUS STORM

When he awoke the next morning to find a tent under the sheets, Marcellus wasn't the least bit surprised.

He groaned and squeezed his eyes shut as his hard member throbbed painfully, aching and desperate release, his mind still reeling from the events that had transpired in his mate's bedroom the previous day.

Even though he had lied about Dalton mind linking him the previous day, he had done it with good intention. If he had stuck around for a moment longer, he would have done a lot more than just eat her pussy, and he didn't want to push her into doing something she wasn't quite ready for. Especially since it was evident that she was confused about her feelings toward him.

Reaching down for his engorged member under the sheets and using the bead of pre-cum that had sprouted on the mushroom head, Marcellus closed his eyes and remembered the taste of her from the previous day, unconsciously lipping his lips as his gums ached for another taste.

The sweetest dessert he had ever enjoyed.

A mixture of groans and growls which he refused to muffle escaped his lips as he continued pumping himself, picturing the fire in her eyes and the way she unconsciously beckoned him back to her after an orgasm. The way her legs had parted for him, the way her thighs wrapped around his head to keep him there and the way she had pulled and tugged on his hair when the pleasure became unbearable.

But most of all, he remembered the way she looked at him. Past all of the lust and desire, he saw the raw need for him in her eyes. He saw that she wanted him just as he wanted her. Even if she didn't yet know that they were bound together by fate.

More groans passed his lips as he throbbed painfully, continuing to pump his cock with one hand while reaching down to grope his balls with his other hand until finally, milky white seed spurted from the tip, splashing against the sheets and dripping back down on him; a small, satisfied smile on his face at the thought of his mate.

Almost as if he could sense that Marcellus had been previously occupied, Dalton mind linked him as soon he had stepped out of bed and reached down for his previously discarded underwear to wipe himself off.

I need to talk to you. I'll meet you in your office in a couple of minutes.

Can this not wait half an hour? Marcellus asked, not too keen with getting started for the day when he hadn't even had the chance to clean himself up. I haven't showered yet.

I'm afraid it can't.

Marcellus sighed and ran a hand down his face.

Why does he want to talk to us so early in the morning? His wolf groaned in frustration, thoughts of their mate still swirling around in his mind, especially since they could sense her in the room next to his, still sound asleep.

I have no idea but he sounds urgent so I guess a shower would just have to wait.

He's going to smell the fact that you just masturbated.

Eh, Marcellus shrugged as he let himself out of his room, making sure to close the door behind him. Serves him right for calling on us so early in the morning.

His wolf hummed in agreeance as he closed his bedroom door behind him before moving over to the right to let himself into his office.

"I don't even want to know what you were doing this morning." Dalton scrunched up his nose in disgust as he walked into the room only a few moments after he had, being able to scent it out the moment he began down the hallway.