41

Sofia

I don't know if it was the excruciating pain coming from every part of my body, or the undeniable pain coming from heart when I remembered.

As I went to stand up, strong arms instinctively wrapped around my waist. I winced in pain at first, but fell into the comfort of him.

"Your not going to school today," He whispered from behind me.

"I have to-"

"Your not going. End of discussion." He said, nuzzling his face into the back on my neck.

I look over at the clock that laid on his dark nightstand, "You have to go to school then."

"I'm not leaving you alone." He deadpanned.

I shook my head, "I'll be fine-"

"Would you stop arguing with me? Your staying home, and I'm staying with you, understand?" His voice deepened into a raspy morning voice.

My response was a short sigh.

After another hour of sleep, I finally made my way out of bed and into the bathroom.

I looked horrid.

Something straight out of a horror movie.

This was going to be impossible to cover up at school tomorrow.

But that's the least of my worries. The one thought that replayed in my head was the game.

How am I going to perform my best if I can barely walk?

Painkillers. Lots of painkillers.

My phone starts ringing from the bedroom, but before I can go get it, Coal is already answering it.

"Hello? Sofia where are you and Coal?!" I could hear the high pitched tone of Alyssa's voice from the bathroom.

I practically limped over to Coal who was now watching my movements instead of listening to Alyssa.

He quickly re focused on their conversation.

"We're together and we're fine. Now bye." He said, ending the call.

I rolled my eyes at his rudeness but limped back to the bathroom, dragging my feet on the floor.

I examined my face, the bruises.

Nothing would make a scar thankfully, I have enough of those to cover me.

"Goodmorning beautiful," Coal said as he walked up behind me.

A painful smile overcome my face. It's so hard not to smile at him when he's sweet.

I scoff.

Coal gives me a look, "Stop doing that."

"Hm?" I ask confused.

"Denying the fact that your fucking perfect," Coal says.

"I'm more than perfect!" I chime in sarcastically.

Dick- actually I like his dick so he's a bitch.

A fat one.

He arms wrap around my waist and he presses his chin on my shoulder that's covered by his sweatshirt.

I close my eyes for a few seconds, before opening them to newly formed tear.

Bloody hell.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" He narrows his eyes at the year dripping from my eye.