05

- Sofia's pov -

The next morning I wake up to the sun shining through the curtains. I tilt my head over my shoulder to see the blaring clock on Riley's nightstand that read 8 o'clock. 

"Fuck." I mumbled as I jumped out of Riley's bed. I started shaking Riley who was sleeping next to me. 

"WAKE UP!!" I yelled. She jumped up taking a deep breath as she widened her eyes at me.

"HOLY SHIT SOPH YOU SCARED THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF ME." she yelled back. 

I just rolled my eyes at her and pointed to the clock and her eyes widened even more as she saw what time it was. We both ran over to Alyssa and Luna who were sleeping on a blow mattress and starting screaming at them to wake up. 

"5 more minutes." Luna said as she slightly opened her eyes. 

I grabbed her arm and yanked her out of bed. "It's 8 o' clock dumbass." I said. 

Both Alyssa and Luna started running around Riley's room trying to get ready. I started rummaging through clothes in Riley's closet until I found a pair of sweatpants that didn't cuff at the bottom, and a white tank top. I grabbed some of her socks and threw on my white high top converse. I saw a blue flannel on the ground so I grabbed it and put it on over my flannel.

I then grabbed a sports bra and some Nike pros for practice this afternoon. Once we all were dressed and had our bags we raced downstairs. 

I flew open the pantry door and my eyes wandered for something to eat. I spotted a protein bar and grabbed one. 

"Hey throw me one of those." Luna said. I went back in the pantry and grabbed one for her. I chucked it across the kitchen and into the living room where Luna caught it. 

"LETS GET GOING PEOPLE!" Alyssa yelled from the door. We all jumped into the car. 

"HIT THE GAS." I exclaimed. 

Riley quickly pulled out of the driveway and sped down the street towards the school. Luckily she only lived about 6 minutes away. As we pulled into the parking lot I threw my ahir into a messy bun and hopped out of the car. I looked down at my watch. "8:14 on the dot." I said proudly. 

Alyssa chuckled and we pushed through the front doors, standing in a row, and we were greeted by none other than the cocky 4. They all smirked at our appearances, it was obvious we were hungover. We all had sweatpants on, random t shirts, sweatshirts, and tank tops on, and with our hair either in a messy bun or messy side braid. To add on, I had dark bags under my eyes. 

"Have a fun night?' Will smirked as he looked straight at Riley. 

"Fuck off." Riley glared at him. 

They all let out a slight chuckle and we brushed past them, not saying another word. We could feel their eyes follow us as he walked into our classes. Luckily Luna and I had our first class together, not so lucky that Coal and Marco were also in it. 

Luna and I took our seats and Marco and Coal took their seats beside us. God it was so hard not to stab him with my pencil as he so close to me. I had just a tab bit of hatred towards him, just a tad. Then, the worst thing that could possibly happen, Chase walked into the classroom. Fuck, I totally forgot he was in this class. A fucking pervert. I immediately tensed up, feeling so uncomfortable around him. I wanted to throw up. 

Luna looked back at me and she also saw Chase walk in. I nodded in reassurance that I was okay and she held my hand tightly for a second then let go. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Marco and Coal were looking at each other, then looking at me, then looking at Chase. I scoffed as Chase dared to sit next to me. Like what the fuck, did he not understand that I wanted nothing to do with him?