03

It has been a day since the little pool incident. Meaning a day has gone by and the boys haven't pranked us back yet. I tried to keep my distance from them because I had so much hatred balled up inside from Tuesday night. Honestly I'm just embarrassed, I ran out like a coward and they all thought it was some funny joke. 

When school finished I went to the locker room and met the girl's inside. 

   "How did we go a whole fucking week without getting pranked." I said. 

"Honestly, I'm scared their going to do something at my party." Riley said shaking her head. 

I groaned. "God I want to go to your party so bad Ri."

"Then come" she said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Riley how am I supp-" she cut my off. 

"Tell your parents you spending the night at Alyssa's house tonight, then just come to the party and sleepover at mine!" she said grinning. I never thought of that. Mainly because if I got caught I would most likely get brutally murdered by my father. 

I raised my eyebrows and grinned. "Okay, fine, I'll text my mom right now." I grabbed my phone and texted my mom I was going straight to Alyssa's house tonight and was going to spend the night. I changed quickly then started running warm up laps. Riley, Luna, and Alyssa slowly catching up to me. 

"Girl what the hell do you eat to make you so fast?!" Luna questioned. 

"Hmmm, candy!" I said sarcastically.

I noticed the guys up on the bleachers, staring at us 4, whispering. 

"What are they planning..." I said pointing at them. 

"Shit." Riley muttered. 

We kept running, keeping our eyes on them as they soon noticed and started smirking and laughing. Assholes. 

Practice ended and we headed to the locker room. As usual, us four were the last to leave. 

"I am so ready for this party." Riley said, grabbing her bag. I gave her a cheeky smile.

We had almost made it, almost made it through the fucking week without getting pranked, when all of a sudden the sprinklers in the locker room starting shooting fiery water at our skin. 

"FUCK!" I yelled. We all ran out of the locker room. Our bags, shoes, clothes, hair was all drenched. The boys then slowly came from out of the janitors closet, where the water system is controlled. 

"DICKS." Luna yelled. 

They all laughed hysterically at our appearance. I glared at them. Coal looking at me head to toe, with his beautiful brown hair. Fuck. Not me complimenting him. I gotta admit though, I could see his biceps peeping through his shirt. Snap. Out. Of. It. 

"Why are you guys soaked? Take a dip in the pool?" Will smirked. 

"Your gonna pay for this shitheads." I screamed. 

"And what are you gonna do about it princess?' Coal said letting out a short laugh. 

I turned my head to see a bottle of soap in the janitors closet. "This." I said running to grab the soap and spraying them with it. 

"Oh it's so ON!" Marco yelled. We all started running into the janitors closet, finding anything to throw at each or spray each other. I just kept spraying the soap at them but Coal also had a bottle of soap so we were getting drenched in it as well. It made it's way to the floor making it incredibly hard to walk because it was do damn slippery. We found cotton balls, water buckets, cleaning supplies, mops, brooms, and just attacked each other with it. 

Then we heard the sound of the school doors opening. "Fuck." I said. 

"WHO"S HERE?" the security guard yelled. "It's 5 o'clock! After school hours on a weekend!" the sound of his voice started getting louder. We all just stood in silence, hoping he wouldn't come our way, but then he turned the corner and looked straight at us. Thankfully he couldn't catch who we were because we have all kinds of nasty shit on our faces. 

"Run.. RUN!" Riley yelled. We all started sprinting for the doors as he ran after us.

"HEY GET BACK HERE KIDS!" he yelled trying to catch his breath. 

We made it through the doors and we ran behind the first car we saw and ducked down. 

"Holy fuck." I mumbled under my breath. We heard the doors open again. Silence for a second, then they closed. I stood up halfway to make sure we were clear and we were so I nodded at everyone. 

"You guys are dicks, you know that right?" I said. 

"Was it too much for you princess?" Coal said chuckling. I mocked his movement in a dramatic way then rolled my eyes.

"See you at the party" Noah said smirking. 

We all groaned. I hopped in the car with Alyssa again and we followed Riley to her house. We helped Riley set up and we all took showers. Riley's house was huge. She had a enormous backyard with a pool. She had a ping pong table, pool table, and air hockey. Honestly the best place for a party. 

"Fuck, I have nothing to wear." I said groaning. Luna and Alyssa brought their dresses for the party to school, but I didn't exactly plan on coming until softball practice. I was straightening my hair after I blow dried it. 

"Girl chill out, my closet is your closet." Riley said grinning. Once I finished with my hair I walked over to her closet. God I loved her closet. My eyes went straight to this silky black dress. I pulled it out and showed it for permission to wear it. 

"YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" Riley squealed. 

"Your body with look absolutely jaw dropping in that dress Soph." Alyssa said. I smiled at her. I changed into the dress and when I turned around, their jaws literally dropped. 

"I told you." Alyssa said. 

"Why thank you babes." I said smiling. I went to do my makeup. I never do much makeup. My skin is very sensitive and I don't want makeup to cause me to get acne. I just put on some concealer under my eyes, blush, contour, mascara, and lip gloss. 

When it turned eight, cars started showing up, loads and loads of people starting piling in. Drinking, jumping in the pool, eating, dancing, and playing games. I went upstairs to use the bathroom and when I came down the stairs, there was the four dickheads walking through the door. Coal looked hot tonight, his glistening blue eyes. Fuck, stop it Sofia. I made eye contact with Coal, he looked me up and down and his jaw dropped open. Is Alyssa a physic or something?

"What did I say about staring Coal?" I said greeting them, then Luna, Alyssa, and Riley walked over seeing as they had arrived. 

He immediately shut his mouth. He looked at the scar on my collarbone. This one didn't bother me much because it would always be exposed no matter what. I guess he just didn't really notice until seeing my other scars. 

"Nice scar." Noah said chuckling, also looking at it. 

"You just now noticed? How thoughtful." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes then I walked off and the girls followed me, giving the boys glares. 

Why do they get under my skin so much. Just leave me and my scars alone. It's not like any of them care enough to ask what actually happened. I just groaned. 

"I want to drink, I want to drink a lot." I blurted out. The girls laughed at me and Luna grabbed me a cup of beer. I gulped it down in 10 seconds. They all stared at me wide eyed. "Another one please!" I said throwing the cup and walking over to the drinks.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hmmmm, what will happen at the party, drama, kissing, fights?

 You'll just have to read to find out. 

Drama is coming, you won't regret reading the next chapter, trust me, you won't. 

Thoughts so far?