02

Riley and I were sitting down in the cafeteria eating lunch the next day. Alyssa and Luna had study hall so they had to eat in their classroom today. 

"So how did last night go?" she asked. 

I didn't want to answer that question. "Oh you know, the usual. My dad lost his shit saying it was a distraction. Then he started to blame me again for you know-" my voice started to crack. Riley placed her hand on top of mine. 

"It's okay Soph. It will get better." she assured me. I just shrugged. 

I felt bad for not being able to go. I knew she understood why but I never get to go to her parties. 

"I'm sorry I can't come to the party Ri, I know you wanted me too." I said gripping her hand. 

Riley smiled slightly, "Soph, I love you, don't worry about it, there will be plenty more parties after this Thursday!" she said grinning. Before I could say someone the devil's themselves made an appearance. 

"Did someone say a party?" Marco said as he walked over to us with Coal. 

Riley and I both turned our heads slowly to meet the two smirking devil's. 

"Oh yeah, just the party I haven't invited ANY of you too." Riley said grinning like a she devil. 

Coal chuckled, "Well from what I heard, this party didn't require an invite." 

We both rolled our eyes. "See ya there," Coal said as they walked away. 

He thinks he can do whatever the hell he want's. Like, who do you think you are, Dylan Obrien? No your not so please get over yourself. 

As lunch reached an end Riley and I parted our ways for class. The rest of the day went pretty smoothly and I had thankfully avoided contact with any boy from the baseball team. I made my way to the locker room when the bell rang. 

Luna walked over to Alyssa, Riley and I. "So, what are our ideas for pranks this year" she said. 

We all looked at each other, with evil grins on our faces. "You know how the boy's shower in their locker room after practice?" I said. They all nodded. 

"There's four showers, and we all know Coal, Will, Noah, and Marco stay 20 minutes later after practice, meaning they will shower last. So we wait for the locker room to clear, and while their showering, we go in, take their clothes, then hide them." I said chuckling. 

Their mouths dropped open. "That is priceless." Luna yelled. Everyone stared at us. 

"Stop looking." I snapped. This has to be kept a secret or else they will know were coming.

Practice went smoothly. Today we separated into two teams and had a little scrimmage just to get us back into the motion of playing a real game. The girl's end practice 20 minutes after the boy's so our plan worked out perfectly. As soon as coach dismissed us we ran to the girl's locker room. 

"Okay, they are probably getting in the shower as we speak, so I will grab the first shower's clothes, Alyssa get the second, Riley get the third, and Luna get the fourth." They nodded in a agreement. We silently peeked into the boy's locker room to make sure everyone else was out. We heard the water still running so we knew exactly who was in there. I lifted up my fingers, 3... 2... 1... we quietly made our way over to the showers, they had put their clothes right outside of the showers. I ducked down and grabbed the clothes by the first shower. The girl's made their way over to the shower they were grabbing clothes from when all of a sudden Alyssa let's out a scream. 

"THERE'S A COCKROACH!!" she yelled. 

"Shit." I muttered under my breath, knowing our cover was blown. All of the boys looked over the top of the shower to see all of us holding their clothes.