12

- Sofia's pov -

Last night Alyssa and Luna helped get me to the car. They eventually found Riley who was in bed with Will. I didn't have the time to scold her for sucking the enemy's dick. Once they found her, Alyssa drove us back to Riley's house. 

Now to this morning. My head is pounding and I feel like my stomach in going to explode, literally. I've already throw up 3 times and it's only 11 am. Yes it's basically lunch time but I didn't wake up until 10. 

"So, how was your night Riley?" Alyssa smirked as she brought water into Riley's room for all of us. 

"Shut up Alyssa. We had to get it out of our system and were hoping that now since we've released the sexual tension, that we won't want to fuck each other anymore." Riley said. 

"You realize it's just going to make you guys want each other more. I mean, how could he not, your a snack babe." I chuckled which made Riley roll her eyes.

"Your one to talk." Riley said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I scoffed. All their eyes turned towards me and furrowed their eyebrows. 

"You seriously don't remember?" Luna said. What the fuck are the talking about?

"If your talking about Chase then yes I remember." I said and they all looked at each other. "WHAT IS IT GUYS??" I raised my voice, frustrated that they weren't telling me. 

Alyssa sighed before starting, "Well, you sorta, uh, gaveCoalalapdance." she blurted out way to fast. 

"Repeat. Slower." I demanded.

"Okay fine. You gave Coal a lap dance." As soon as she said it I gasped. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I GAVE HIM A FUCKING LAP DANCE?" I screamed. 

"Uhm, well it was a dare, and you were tipsy and he did know that so it's not gonna be that awkward." Riley said. 

I threw my face into the pillow and groaned. Why do I always do this shit? I am also dreading going back to my house because of my dad. 

"Fuck my life." I mumbled which made the girls laugh. 

________________________

The girls and I went out to the mall today because known of us have been shopping in awhile. We went to Pacsun and Lush already. I got a cute tank top and then some sweatpants. I don't go shopping much because I only get money from my birthday and Christmas so I like to save it. I would totally get a job but there are no places hiring in town. 

From Lush I got a body butter and a lotion that was scented as lavender. Were at Hollister now. 

"Guys what are your thoughts?" Riley said as she turned away from the mirror. We were all in a dressing room together because it was quite big so we could all fit. Riley was trying on this tight, hot pink dress. 

"It looks amazing Ri." I said. Luna and Alyssa nodded their head to show they agreed. Once we finished up at Hollister, we got hungry to we headed to the food court. 

"I'm kind of feeling Chick fil a." Luna said. 

"Yeah me too." I agreed. 

"Well I want a sandwich from Subway." Alyssa argued. 

"Well we want Chick fil a." I crossed my arms. 

"Guys chill out, I want a sub too so I'l go with Alyssa to Subway and you guys can go to Chick fil a and we will meet up at one of the tables." Riley said. We all nodded and went our separate ways. 

Once we got our food we found Alyssa and Riley and started looking for a table. The mall was super packed but we finally found one in the distance. 

"Are you serious?" I said as we reached our table which happened to be next too Coal, Noah, Marco and Will. The girl's groaned. 

"Well look who it is." Coal smirked. "You know you can sit somewhere else right? We don't really want you in our presence." 

"You think we want to sit here? There are no other tables so stop being a dick." Riley muttered. I noticed her and Will glancing at each other and I was kind of awkward. We sat down and started eating our food. We were gossiping about random people at our school and the boys would overhear us every so often and butt in. 

"Dude look at this chic. She hot as fuck." Coal said as he turned his phone around to show Will, Noah and Marco. I scoffed which made him turn to face me.

"Jealous princess?" Coal chuckled.

"Not even the slightest." I mocked his smirk. 

"Lovebirds." Marco chuckled. We both narrowed our eyes at him. 

He threw his hands up in defense, "Hey, I'm just telling the truth." This made everyone but Coal and I laugh. 

Once we finished eating, the guys just happened to finish eating at the same time too and we all stood up. 

"I um, need to go to the bathroom." Riley said as she scratched the back of her neck while looking at Will. It was like she was trying to tell him something, without actually saying it. I guess he understood because he also said he needed to use the bathroom. Soon enough Noah and Alyssa were off going hell knows where. I always knew Noah was in love with Alyssa but I never expected her to give in. Never expected it to be honest.

Luna and Marco had dated when we were all friends so they also went off somewhere. Te only thing that made me mad was that they were being so secretive about it. Was there something I didn't know? I guess Coal was as clueless as me because now it was just us two. 

"Do you ever get off your phone?" I glared at him. He looked up from his phone and glared back. 

"Is there something you wanted to do?" He asked annoyed as he put his phone in his pocket. 

"I hate this as much as you, but I'm not sitting here being bored, so come on." I groaned as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the candy store. 

"Why are we here?" he groaned as we entered. 

"Because it's a candy store idiot." I said like it was obvious. He laughed, but not in a snobby way, like he actually found my remark funny. 

I started running around the store and pulled him around with me. I tried different kinds of candy and made Coal try some too. It was honestly cute how he just did whatever I told him to do. Fuck, no it was not cute.

I didn't even buy any candy but Coal and I just ran around the mall. Going to different stores and trying on random things. I made him try on a bunch of hats and I couldn't stop laughing. 

I was having fun with Coal Demartino. How? I mean he used to be one of my best friends, but I pushed him away. 

As we were running to the next store we ran into the group. They all had milkshakes and were laughing, but they immediately stopped and looked at Coal and I with wide eyes. 

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Coal and Sofia." Luna chuckled. I looked at the group and then looked down at Coal and I. We were holding hands. I immediately let go of his hand and stepped away a little bit. Riley and Will were holding hands, and Alyssa was getting a piggy back ride from Noah, but when they saw Coal and I's confused and angry expressions they all immediately separated. What the hell is going on?

"It's not our fault you guys ditched us." Coal stammered. They all just smirked at us and we started walking out of the mall together. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Here ya go! I thought this chapter was cute tbh. 

Also what do you guys think is going on with the group? 

They seem like their hiding something from Coal and Sofia... 

Don't miss tomorrow's update! Like, comment and share, i love you all <3