𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 [𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥]

A/N: hello, everyone. For those who have been reading this story, I'm now including this section in the story, which will be a roster of the current engines that are running on the Josephine Railway, as well as visiting locomotives (in case anyone wanted to learn more).

You can even tell me which of the engines you like them the most, and tell me why you like that particular locomotive.
Alright, here we go.

~*~*~
𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲

Braedey is a GWR 4900 Class 4-6-0 tender engine from the Great Western Railway, in crimson red with golden highlights and lining, while having blue eyes and fair skin

Custom-built for mix-traffic railway operations, meaning he can take both trucks and passengers, however he doesn't boast about his strength or speed. He could go just as fast as the Flying Scotsman, but he's limited to about 20mph or less below the famous engine's top speed. He doesn't mind this, since he's always on time, even if he's a minute or two late. For his goods work, he is cautious whenever it's delicate loads, and with anything heavy, he hauls it with all the strength he's got, even if he bursts a piston in the process.

Braedey is a friendly and peaceful engine and friend to be around, and he could spend hours talking to anyone, if it's regarding something interesting or if it's regarding work. However, he will assert his authority in case of turmoil and something goes wrong, and he'd even risk his own boiler and firebox for his friends, regardless if they're machines or human.

~𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮~

Braedey's class of locomotive, the GWR 4900 Class 4-6-0, were constructed between the years of 1928 to 1943, at places such as Swindon Works, Norwich, Newport, and Bridgend. Braedey was built on April 30th, 1937, 172nd off the production line, numbered 5972 back before he got his name. He was built at Swindon Works for the GWR, and was first allocated to Carmarthen in South Wales. It was hard work to learn the ropes, but he made it through with knowing what to do. That's where he worked for most of his life, until he was transferred to the East Coast of Britain when World War 2 happened, and was on the frontline of the war effort.

Braedey was repainted in wartime black to blend in and not stand out with his GWR green. He was tasked to take evacuation and munition trains between Cardiff and London, plus Brighton, then through Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, and back. Braedey handled a lot of goods and materials, although he did travel up and down the rails to other locations, delivering any and all goods and materials to help our Allies Forces fight against the Nazis. He also travelled to Doncaster Works, where he met engines like Flying Scotsman, Mallard, plus a green GNR Stirling Single, as well as other engines, being good friends with them.