(9) Craziness and contemplation of celebration

Comincia dall'inizio

Kalyani:- Don't ask so many questions. Just come with me. I want to show you something!

Kavya:- Okay. As you wish!

Both of them went to the dining room. Kavya was Guffawing by observing their craziness.

Kavya:- Didi, what are they doing?

Kalyani (smiles):- Till now, I also could not understand anything.

Abhiram:- Actually, they are practicing a drama on the epic Ramayana; the part of kidnapping Devi Sita. Yuvanav bhaiya has become Lord Rama, Bhawan bhaiya has become demon king Ravaana and Nabhanyu has become Devi Sita.

Kavya and kalyani:- Oh my God! Like this?

After sometimes, they completed their practice and came in front of Kavya, Kalyani and Abhiram.

Yuvanav:- What happened? Maa, chhoti maa and Ram, why are you all laughing?

Bhawan:- Yes bhaiya, I have also noticed that. Why are you all laughing as if we are clowns. Don't you know that we are practicing a drama to perform it on Arjun's birthday party.

Nabhanyu:- Exactly so. We are doing this much hardships and you all are laughing! This is not fair! And Ram, you too! What are you going to do on Arjun bhaiya's birthday? Have you decided anything?

Abhiram:- No Nabhanyu. I have not decided yet. I am seriously not getting any ideas or plans to execute. If you have any, please share it with me.

Nabhanyu:- What I? I really don't have any plans in my mind. This Ramayana was Bhawan bhaiya's idea.

Kalyani:- Can we give you some idea? Do you need our help?

All the kids:- Absolutely. Please help us.

Kavya:- But you have to do exactly what ever we shall tell you. Will you follow that?

All the kids:- We will surely follow that.

Kavya and kalyani assembled all the kids and whispered something in their ears. They became extremely cheerful by hearing that plan and went inside to execute it.

In the afternoon:-

The sun was absolutely ready to touch the Horizon

The sun was absolutely ready to touch the Horizon. The nature became heavenly beautiful with the reddish orange rays of the setting sun. Trees, river, sky, clouds each and everything started adoring the sun more and more due to the separation for twelve hours. All the birds were returning to their nests.