➸ Skinny Love ➸ Sam Winchester

Začať od začiatku

A rush of thundering boots stamp outside your motel room. The sound starts to come closer and closer towards you and your motel room. Just as the door bursts open and Sam comes tumbling through with his older brother behind you close your eyes. The feeling of being held warms you to the touch but your soul is still tainted with blackness.

"Y/n! No-no! God damn-it no y/n! Don't leave me now, not like this." Sam whispers to you as he cradles you close. You black out.

Sam's pov

As I wait for y/n status on her health I hold onto the note that was in her hands tightly in mine. The curiosity of wanting to know what's written in the note fuels me to open it. And so I do.

Dear Reader of my note,

Fuck you for not seeing how bad I was that I killed myself. And since I'll probably be died when you read this or will be died I don't get a shit about what you think about me after this letter.

I want to thank my friend, y/bff/n for helping me in my early years through depression, even if you'll never read or see this. You helped me with me and my dad relationship and also with me and y/bf/n. Thank you for you making me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry. Thank you for staying around with me when no one was at my home and I got scared.

When that time I got scared during a nightmare and called you. You picked up and left me come over your house and you fought the demons off. So, thank you for all you did y/bff/n. You were liking a life saver for me. It was a shame when you left to Cali in the beginning of high school.

I would also like to say a story in this note, my story.

There once lived a little girl in a house far far away. There lived her, her mother and her father. They lived in harmony together. But the little girl was always kept inside and away from the other children.

She was daddy's little princess and her daddy didn't like sharing. While she was kept inside and mommy cried herself to sleep the little girl grew up.

She grew up to me a young pretty girl and noticed how terrible her life was and decided to leave. She left the only thing she knew and meet the world. As she traveled the dirt and unmade roads two brothers came along and they were her saving grace.

The demons that once followed her around disappeared. She soon become happy again around the brothers as they traveled around the country helping people. The brothers brought her up in their passion and she become good fast. She was a natural learner and was good at computers.

They all got along well and one of the brothers and her got along really well. They would tease each other and flirt unknowingly. The tension between them was like breathing through ashen smoke. When they finally confused they loved each other they made love. With the blessing of his older brother the younger brother and her became something more then friends.

As things progressed everything turned out alright between them. Fighting against evil and the bad guys were their thing and they were good at it. When she got pregnant both of them became over joyed.

With one slip of her finger the baby was gone. No baby, the once empty girl felt empty again. She became distant and wouldn't talk. It wasn't her fault she was going through the grieving process. She was grieving over her unborn child. A mother connection between her child is inseparable.

After months of grieving she left the brothers and went off on her own. She was loosing her sanity and her own grip on reality. She become a drinker and barely was staying alive.

Still today she was having problems till she thought she was fine. A week later she was died. This story of the girl had no moral but a biography on me. And I'm the little girl.

Sam if you read this. I'm truly sorry about everything. I hope one day you'll be able to forgive me.

Love, y/n.

"I forgive you." I whisper out as I clutch the paper close.

Your Pov

As you open your eyes you expected raging heat and the devil snickering at you with a pitch fork and spiked tail. No, when you open your eyes you see Sam. With tears in both your eyes and grab onto each other for dear life like your lives dependent on it.

You look up into his eyes and you started kissing the hell out of him.

"I'll never leave again."

Edited. Thanks for 1K reads people! You're so nice. Anyway another Sam Image. And sorry for being graphic if it was graphic. And sorry for the triggers, but I gave out warnings! Requests Open!

(Edits aren't mine [the photos on the side])