———————————————————————————

It was now 7pm I stayed later at work since I didn't have to go home anymore, luckily I keep spare clothes at sebs since I used to live there. I packed my stuff away and headed out to the car after a short drive I arrived at the store and picked up Doritos and dip before heading to sebbys it takes about 20 minutes before I find myself knocking on his door the music is quite loud so I just open the door and walk in. I hear my name being shouted from behind me I turn around to see seb, scar, Chris and Tom stood next to each other I place the stuff in the kitchen and get changed before heading back to the group. Tom grabs me pulling me into a tight hug before I great everyone else.

"I get you're best friends and everything but what do I have to do to get a hug be your brother oh wait I already am" seb jokes as I pull him into a tight hug. "Hey sebby hey scar hey Chris how have you all been?"
"We have been good, no Chloe tonight?" scar questions, the thought makes me audibly gulp and shuffle in place I'm pretty sure they noticed as I felt toms hand on my shoulder. He's the only one who knows what's happened between me and Chloe I wouldn't dare tell seb he would try and kill her or worse he would call the police and she would kill me. I look up before scratching my palm. "Yeah, no she isn't coming I promised to make her dinner tonight but plans fell through so yeah she isn't coming" I explain nervously biting my lip. "Come on we're at a party let's party" Tom shouts grabbing my hand taking me to the centre of the room where everyone was dancing.

——————————————————————————-

The time was now 9pm and everyone had arrived me and Tom were in the kitchen enjoying some of the Doritos and dip when seb comes behind me placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey y/n there's some people I need you to meet" he says pulling me over to a group some of them familiar some of them not so I was looking around the group with a nervous smile as my locked onto a particular green pair they were mesmerising I could feel myself slowly drowning in them before seb nudges me gaining my attention. "Hey I'm y/n sebs younger sister even though he acts more like a child" I joke earning laughs from the group. "Well, I would just like to say it's nice to meet you" a sweet voice spoke I noticed it came from the green eyed girl I leant forward and offered her my hand to shake she took it before introducing herself "Elizabeth." "Y/n" I replied. "Yeah I know you just told us" she jokes. "Yeah, oh y-yeah sorry" I say shyly rubbing the back of my neck. "Come on let's get you a drink" Tom suggest pulling me away.

"What the hell was that?" He questions. "What do you mean? I was introducing myself to everyone?" "To everyone or just to Lizzie?" He questions once again. "To everyone, I only shook her hand because she was the only one to speak up and I didn't want her to feel awkward" I explain trying to justify my actions as I grab another beer. "Well It looked like you were flirting you couldn't take your eyes off of her and I'm pretty sure everyone noticed." "You're kidding me. I'm with Chloe and I would never cheat I would probably get killed" I explain with a laugh trying to hide the fear that overtook me.

———————————————————————————

It was now 10 and I felt my social clock slowly disappearing as I started to find my self less and less involved in conversations and my anxiety creeping up on me as I stand there I feel myself start to panic I look around the room and notice the balcony doors thank god for that I make my way to the door and open it pretty harsh starling the woman leaning over the edge.

"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't know anyone else was out here I was getting a bit overwhelmed in there" I explain trying to justify my actions. "Anxiety?" The beautiful woman questions. "Yeah, I just needed some air." "I know the feeling why do you think I'm out here I can't handle being in big groups for that long that's why I'm out here escaping if you will." I raise your glass offering a cheers. "To being escapees." "To being escapees". I cheers finishing the rest of your drink. "So not to be rude but how do you know my brother?" I question just trying to get to know her more. "I'm actually his colleague we worked on avengers and some other marvel movies together what do you do?" She questions. "Oh so you're an actress that's cool I have to admit I haven't seen any of the marvel movies don't hate me" I joke and she places her hand on her heart pretending to be hurt dramatically gasping. "I think I'm going to uhhh die" she jokes. "so what do you do?" "Yeah yeah, we'll I own my own gym it's a 20 minute drive from here it's called raise the bar I'm also a singer I doubt you've heard any of of my songs though" I state. "No way?! That's my gym how have I never seen you there before? and to be quite honest I have a couple of your songs on my playlist seb was in my car one day and noticed the music ". "I guess because I'm always in the back doing paperwork when you visit I'm barely on the floor unless I'm working out or one of the team can't make it in and as for the music ill take it as a compliment." I explain with a smirk. "I can tell you own a gym that's for sure" she flirts touching my bicep through my jacket while I internally explode I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks the longer I stood there, she finally let go out my arm bringing her phone out of her pocket. "Since you're sebs sisters I trust you so I think we should have each others phone numbers "she explains as my cheeks turn a deeper shade of red I slowly pull my phone out and she writes my number in her phone as I go to put hers in and my phone starts ringing shit it's Chloe. I Hesitantly raise the phone to my ear.

"Hey baby how are you?" I question. "I'm good baby I miss you, could you come home? We can order pizza and watch a film" she pleads. "I thought you didn't want me to come home tonight" I question trying to be quiet so Elizabeth can't hear. "I know what I said but I'm lonely and I miss your beautiful face please come home" she practically begs and "of course" I agree.  "Okay I'll give you a miss call so you have my number" Lizzie shouts from behind me. Shit. "Who the fuck was that y/n are you with some slag right now get the fuck home now! Before I come there and rip both your heads off" she shouts as I cringe at her tone I turn around and pat Elizabeth's shoulder to indicate I'm leaving and she offers an apologetic smile as I leave. "I'm coming now baby it's not what it looks like I promise she's my brothers colleague and friend you know I would never cheat on you." "I don't care get home now you whore." She puts the phone down and I explain to seb I'm leaving I say my goodbyes before getting my coat and finally heading home.