Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing instinctively I pressed snooze as I allowed my body to fall deeper into slumber until I felt the weight of her hands on my body I smiled as she made her way up to my face pecking my lips trying to wake me up in my favourite way possible being showered with kisses. Me and Chloe had been together for about 4 years now I met her at school in England. We were friends for a while, she was the sweetest person I had ever met when we both eventually graduated university we decided to move to la and get a place together. eventually we gravitated towards each other and after years of living together she finally made a move and we've been together ever since. She's perfect accept for when she's not she defiantly has a temper and can get out of control but she apologies and I find myself falling in love with her again. she's my oldest friend and I'm scared to loose her so I put up with everything not because I have to but because I want to. She was the first person to see me for me and not Sebastian Stan's little sister and that meant the world to me.

"Good morning baby" I say kissing the top of her head, "hey, you're finally up thank god I was bored" she admitted cuddling into my side. "Baby as much as I want to stay in bed I have to get to work I stayed in bed later than I should and now I'm going to have to rush other wise I'll be late" I say picking up my jeans and sliding my legs in before placing my watch on my wrist and sliding my top on. "Baby you can literally be as late as you want you own the place, come on". "Baby as much as I would love to get back in bed I have a lot of work to do I'll be back around 6 I'll make us dinner okay?" I plead slipping my shoes on and placing my phone, Air Pods and wallet in my pockets. "Fine... ugh you have to cook my favourite though!"  "Deal", "deal now I have to leave other wise I'll be late bye baby."

I quickly grab my car keys before exiting the building and making my way to work. As I'm about to pull into the parking lot my phone start ringing; it's seb. I connect my phone to the car speaker as I start to park.

"Hey, y/n are you still coming to my party later?" "Oh shit seb I forgot I promised Chloe I would cook her dinner tonight I don't think I'm going to make it I'm sorry" I admit pulling the keys out and taking the call in my air pods. "Please y/n you know I get anxious and there's going to be a lot of people here could you stop by for an hour two hours max?" He pleads through the phone a twang of guilt hitting my heart I have anxiety as well it's the one thing I hate most about myself so I know how he feels making it even harder to say no. "Okay, I'll speak to Chloe, I'll try I promise sebby I'll try." "That's all I ask y/n/n I miss you I can't wait to see you tonight." "I know I miss you too bro is there anything I need to bring?" I inquire not wanting to seem impolite. "Just bring some chips or shall I say crisps" he jokes. "Thin ice sebby thin ice I'll get you your crisp and dip now I'm going to have to go I'm already late for work I'll see you later bro". "Bye baby sis."

I quickly exit the car and enter the building having quick conversations with the team before heading to my office to start work. an hour passes by before I realise I haven't told Chloe shit she's going to go mad. I slowly pick my phone up afraid of her reaction I dial her number and wait.

"Hey baby, miss me already" she jokes. "Hey, listen don't be mad but I'm going to have to cancel tonight sebs having a party and he's really anxious I told him I'll be there and I can't let him down" I explain hoping she'll understand. "But you can let me down fuck you". "Baby, I'm sorry I'll make it up to you! Please" I plead. "No don't bother coming home tonight I don't want to see your face I don't know what I'll do" she threatens as my hands nervously play with the hem of my shirt. "Okay baby again I'm sorry I'll see you tomorrow."

She didn't even answer me she just put the phone down I knew she wouldn't take it easy but I didn't expect her to react like that I knew she had a temper but recently it felt like she was a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and it scared the shit out of me.