Chapter 45

꧁꧂

I enter the bar of the hotel and glance around the room. "Can I help you Miss?" A worker asks, snatching my attention.

"Hi, I'm meeting a James." I ask them as my eyes scan around the busy room. Where the bloody hell did he disappear to?

"Yes, he's here." The worker smiles. "Please follow me."

I briefly look over at Kaiser who's seated at the bar, waiting to be served. I send him a small subtle smile and follow the hotel staff to a table.

"Wow, look at you, Summer." I see James. He stands up and pulls out my chair. "What would you like to drink Sweetie?"

"Can I get a Hendricks' with lemonade please?" I ask. One drink won't hurt.

"Of course." He clicks his fingers and the same hotel staff was at our table.

I can't believe he clicked his fingers at them! What a pretentious bastard!

"Hendricks and lemonade for the lady." He says, using his hand to refer to me. He lowers it to sit on top of mine.

They nod and walk away from the table.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Better now I'm with you." He smiles. "You seem nervous."

"Well I've never been on a date with a dealer before." I shrug with a flirtatious smile. "I feel like a rebel."

"You and me both Baby." He places his large hand on mine. For a dealer, he's dressed up well. A tight suit and a gold chain around his neck, he looked rich.

"I like your chain." I smile. "Do you have another job?"

"Nope, just dealing. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I see them diamond earrings." I point to his ears. "I'm not silly."

"I know that Baby." He replies. "What I do is risky business. It makes me a lot."

"Oh, how do even come by it. Do you supply it yourself?"

He scoffs. "I wish but no. I work for some people."

I nod. I look down at his wrists and see they're both covered with his suit blazer. Bollocks, how do I bring up the tattoo?

"Are you quite a naughty boy then James?" I ask. Go me! Flirting my absolute pants off!

"Maybe. Depends how you see it."

"Well I see a naughty boy as someone who deals drugs and stuff. Let me guess, you have more hardcore tattoos other than the teardrops."

"Of course I do. I'll show you them later when we are in the bedroom."

Ew. My lip flinches as I try to stop my face from showing my disgust. "I look forward to it."

"What about you? Any tats?"

"Not yet. Maybe down the lifeline." I chuckle.

"What do you do for work?" He asks.

First thing that comes to mind April. First thing. "I just work with my Dad." I lie.

"Doing what?"

"Just accountancy. Very boring." I chuckle. "But good money." I add.

"Sweet. How about you and I leave this place and we just go straight to a room upstairs?"

"You what?"

"Come on! You and I both know what we want! If you want to continue talking then we can." He smiles, licking his thick lips and flashing his pearly whites.