Chapter 31

꧁꧂

"You got it?" I ask, fiddling with my new iPhone.

"Yeah, I got it." He smiles, putting his seat belt on.

"Are you finally going to tell me what it is?" I look at him with a questioning yet teasing glance.

"You'll find out soon enough." He looks at me, grinning more. "You set it up okay?"

"Yeah." I nod, showing him my phone screen. "I just need to make it my own now."

He pulls out the carpark. "True." He says. "Let's get home. You got everything you want?"

I glance in the back seat. Like the iPhone wasn't enough, he bought me a dress and some heels for tonight. Some red-bottomed heels. You already know what brand they're from, don't you? "Yep. Got it all."

"Good." He grins and puts his foot on the gas.

I admire him as he drives. His arms are tense as grips the wheel. His bicep moves, tightens and shifts as he changes gears. He's singing along to the music softly. It's interesting to watch and admire how handsome he is.

"You gonna stop checking me out before I park up and make you regret it?" He says huskily whilst staring out the window at the road ahead him, then looking at me when he's finished speaking to smirk at my reaction.

I gulp and tighten my thighs as butterflies go off in my stomach and tingles dance in my womanhood. I sigh. "God, I can't wait for you to fuck me." Two can play this game, baby.

"Yeah?" His face goes emotionless like it always does when I mention sex. You see behind his eyes he's wondering what to do or say next.

"Yeah." I reply. My voice is deeper to sound more lustful.

He bites his bottom lip. "Babe." He moans breathlessly.

I lean forward, spreading my hand over his dick and squeezing it through his pants. "Remember when we showered together?"

"Yeah I do." His voice is lower, like he's trying to not give in. "Baby, you need to stop."

I pull my hand away and straighten up in the seat. "Okay." I reply.

"April, you know I want you. It's just-"

"You're driving, about to enter the motorway, and most importantly you want to wait." I answer for him.

"Yeah." He replies. "But believe me when the time comes, I'm bending you over, fucking you doggy style and slapping your arse so fucking hard because I know you love it." His hand tightens on me for a quick squeeze. "Then I'm pulling out, rolling you on to your back, and fucking you that way so I can watch you moan and beg for more. I already have the whole ordeal planned."

My eyes widen and my breath hitches. I lick my lips. "Fucking hell." I whisper dryly. "We need to book at hotel room for after."

"Already have done. I've booked a suite at the Queen's Hotel." He smiles. "It has a huge bath and shower too and sofas in every room. Plus a huge bed."

"The one that overlooks Central Park?" I knew the hotel. Everyone knows that hotel. Celebrities stay there all the time and it's featured in many TV shows and movies. I think it was in Home Alone 2.

"Yeah." He replies. "And we are going to fuck in every position, on every piece of furniture, in every room." He grips my hand again and brings it to his lips and kisses it. "I'm gonna make you feel so good."

"Stop it you're getting me going." I laugh.

"I'm getting me going too." He laughs. "I won't mention it anymore but believe me I will be so pissed if something interrupts or stops the evening."