Chapter 43: Kingdom of Demacia

Fiora comes out of the ship, also teaming up with them for this mission and also knowing the two woman came from Demacia as it was their home, it was understandable why they accompanied Y/n.

Y/n: W-Well it's not fully motion sickness, I always had this problem with Airships.... along with boats.

He grumbled as the girls giggled.

Shyvanna: Come on, the palace is this way...

Y/n: Give me a sec.. or a minute, maybe an hour mmph!

Y/n holds his mouth as he helds it in and Fiora sighs at this.

Fiora: Come on, why don't you turn into a fox so I can carry you.

Y/n: Huh? Why? Can't you just carry me like this? I mean I'm not that heavy.

Fiora: True but would you rather to have eyes on us on the way?

Y/n looks behind her to see many people walking around in this lively atmosphere as seeing this made him sigh in defeat.

Y/n: Fine...

Y/n jumps into the air doing a flip and poofs into a puffs of smoke, turning into his cute chibi Fox form.

But once landing on the ground, he went dropping on his belly, teary eyed.

Y/n: (Okay maybe doing that flip wasn't such a good idea...)

Fiora: Oh you poor baby~

Fiora quickly picks him up and cradles him like a said baby.

Y/n: (Okay I think I've been tricked...)

Y/n didn't say anything as he was still feeling sick and let's Fiora carry him.

Shyvanna looks at them and was pouting as Fiora laughs.

Fiora: Don't worry, you'll get to hold him too.

Shyvanna: You better do!

Y/n: (Hey I'm not some baby!)

Both started making their way towards the busy street of this Kingdom, heading towards the Royal Palace.

___________________________________________

Meanwhile in the military district of Demacia.

The sounds of war cries were heard, echoing around the place.

Knight's or Soldiers were seen training, doing the same moves in sync as they let out shouts in the end.

Knight's: HA! HA! HA! HA!

All of them were swinging their swords around in sync, some of them were even  fightingin a sparr.

???: Keep going men! Put more power into those swings! Swing harder! HARDER!

A large man in armor said as his blue scarf flows through the wind.

Knight's: HA!!!

???: GAREN!!!

The Vanguard who was shouting at the Knights turns his head towards a girl with blonde hair clad in light armor, running to him.