Chapter Twenty-two

Y/N POV

I had been on land for about a week now, And it has felt amazing.

((Flashback))

I had gone to the little boat shack bar type place by the docks and I saw Joonie.

He seemed sad, with at least 5 beer bottles near him. And a few small shots too.

The mood in the place was very melancholy. Since it was still morning not many people were there. The fact Namjoon is here..probably means he's a wreak..

I went up to him and tapped on his shoulder.

"Go away, Jin. I'm not in the mood..." he said groggly.

"It-its not Jin, Joonie~. It's me-"

"Y/N??" He turned quickly and his eyes widened. He stood up and felt my arms, probably making sure I was real..whereas I just stood there with a smile and my nose buring, threatening tears.

"Y/n..I-" Namjoon suddenly pulled me I a tight hug. Making me immediately hug him back.

"Namjoonie, I missed you so much." I breathed, feeling at home.

"I missed you more, it's been months...what happened to you?!" He asked.

He pulled apart a bit and looked at me, curious and nervous eyes wavering over my face. Looking down down bit eyeing my  odd, medieval clothes.

I hadn't really payed attention to my clothes. I just ignored everything else in my mind besides getting home.

"We should maybe..go somewhere else..can we go back to your place? I want to explain a bit before I see my mom. She'll will wonder what happened and I think I need to tell you first."

He looked down and gulped, I wonder why..

"Yeah..uh..let's go to my place." I frowned a bit.

"Namjoonie, you sound a bit..nervous..are you okay?" He looked at me and shook his shoulders in a dismissive way.

"O-oh no, I'm okay..let's go."

And we both went off to his car, to go to his place.

The car ride was pretty silent. I know none of us liked the quiet, so I leaned to the radio and looked at him. As if to ask if I could turn it on. He gave me a small nod. I smiled and turned it on.

It had been so long since I had music in my life. It was always something I had enjoyed a lot and this was the first time I heard it in a long time.

And Lucky me it happened to be my favorite song.   "Ice Cream" by TXT.  And so I started singing along to it. A bit quiet at first but then at the chorus came I got a bit louder and more passionate.

Namjoon POV

She was singing to the song so cutely. Bobbing her a head a bit. Although she did seem happy with the music, there was something off about her. Something around her seemed just so, so.sad.

I looked over at her and she was playing with her fingers in her lap, nervous.

((TIME SKIP, at Namjoons apartment))

Y/n POV

Me and Namjoon sat down and started to talk a bit. And I explained to him all that happened to me.

"I- I know I seem crazy. Like I lost my mind. But how do you explain my great health? And..you know I would never lie to you, Joonie." I huffed out some air. He closed his eyes and said back.

"I do know you'd never lie to me. But..but sea people? Really? I mean..I.." he got up and started to pace around.

"Joon-"

"No, I need to think about this."

I sighed at what he said.

"Well, I guess I'll go to my moms..shes probably been worried sick..me being lost at sea and all." Namjoons face turned to a worried one.

"Look, Y/n..I..I never actually told your mom you were gone. Lost at sea, I mean. I..told her you that you..um had something." He said. My face felt hot.

"Wait, so, my mom never knew that I might not have ever came home?? Why..why didn't you tell her the truth!" I felt a bit angry at him. He quickly defended himself.

"I know how your mom and you feel about the ocean. It would've been so heart breaking for her!"

"Joon! What if I didn't come back? You didn't even think I would. I mean, look at you! You look like a mess! I'm going home now, see you later, Namjoon." And with that, I left.

《Hello! I hope you enjoyed this part.

Btw thank you sooo much for 1,000 reads! Means so much to me. Thank you sooo much. Have a great day/night love ya》