Chapter Six

Taehyung POV

I left Y/n in my room. As I was walking down the hall I ran into Jk and called him.

"Jungkook.." I called him. Turned around and came to me, bowing.

"My Majesty, what is it?"

"Take Y/n to her room, and oh, if she refuses anything or such..then tell her 'remember what I said in the bedroom'." I smirked at his confused face and he nodded walking away.

I knew how it sounded..and I wanted it that way...

((TIME SKIP))

I was trying to do my work, but I couldn't think. I kept thinking about her..y/n.

She is..just so..beautiful. I don't know why, but I feel so obsessed with her. Her eyes wide like a doe..so innocent. Her lips were full and a cherry red. When I was so close to her earlier, I really had to keep my cool.

I decided to go see her. I had too..

I walked up the stairs and then over heard some maids talking.

"Deb, did you hear about the human girl?"

Human? Oh yeah..they're not 100% human are they..

"Oh for sure! I heard she wasn't very pretty from Mal. I haven't seen her yet though.."

"Oh yeah I saw her down the hall when Sir Jeon brought her to the King. I don't know why the King chose HER."

"Yeah, the King could have anyone..why her.."

I became furious. How dare they speak of her this way?

I marched up to them, and saw their faces pale a bit and fear was shown in their eyes.

"What were you saying?" I asked.

"Uh um uh uhh.."

"Hmm?"

"We're sorry..si-ir.." One of them said..

"A 'sorry' is not enough.."

I called one of my guards, Jimin, and said,

"Jimin, take them away..lock them up.."

Jimin called another guard and they took them away. The maids cried as they were taken away,

"Your highness! Please! We are sorry..!" I didn't respond to them.

I turned down the corner and saw Y/n . She looked at the maids in shock and then her eyes found mine, staring at her.

I walked up to her and I saw her back up a bit. Cute.

She looked even more beautiful than I had remembered. I wanted to hold her, and do many other things...

Why did she move back? Hmm cute though.

Y/n POV

He came closer to me and it made me a bit nervous. I moved back and a bit a small smirk made it's way to his annoyingly perfect face.

"How are you, my dear pearl?" He asked. I rolled my shoulders back in discomfort.

"Fine." I said s bit coldly. I didn't want to be rude, I didn't like to be mean or cold..but..I mean..he did kidnap Me so...

"Hmm anyway..I will send someone to show wedding dresses to you, and you are allowed to pick out your favorite." After he said this, he stared at me for an uncomfortable amount of time..then turned around and left. I was a bit flabbergasted and unsure.

I decided to go back to my room, he didn't say what time to go wait for the wedding dresses.

((TIME SKIP( two hours later))

I heard a knock on my door and as soon as I opened it, in come a bunch of maids and lots of racks of dresses came through the door.

"We're here for miss Y/l/n?" They asked. How did any of these people my name? Anyway,

"Uh..that is me." I said timidly and some girl grabbed my hand and took me behind a one of those changing standing curtain things and handed me a few dresses.

"Try these on, babe." The lady said and so I tried on a couple dresses. One I liked a lot. And so I put it on again and for once...i.felt nice here..I loved how I looked. I walked out and spun around and a few of the maids 'ooed' and 'awed'. Then I heard them all silent down and a deep voice say,

"You look beautiful, pearl..."

《Woo! This story has about 60 reads..thank you! Have a great day/ night! Love yaa!》