Chapter thirteen

Taehyung POV

Y/n keeps storming off on me. She keeps ignoring me. Its getting frustrating. Why can't she just except that we're married? That we're meant to be? Obviously she broke her helmet for a reason, I went off to be alone from after my father. Spoke to me. I Obviously am in love with her. What else does she want?

I saw Jungkook pass by the hall and decided to ask him.

"Jungkook! Come here." Fear went over his face and he came forward to me with a bow.

"Yes my highness?"

"Tell me, tell me honestly and truthfully. Don't you dare lie to me Jeon..."

"Umm...yes si-rr."

"Am I handsome?" His face calmed a bit.

"Yes, sir. You are."

"Then why doesn't y/n want me?"

"I do not know, sir..now excuse me..I need to do my duties." Jk said and left after I gave a dismissive hand.

I was still confused. Really seemed to like to argue. I decided to just finish my food ans then go off...to..maybe see her? I don't know. But before I was about to eat again..

"Son.." I heard that annoying voice say. Looking up I saw him, my father.

"Father, what..pleasure do I have to see you today?"

"I want to meet that girl. Tonight at dinner."
I didn't want him to meet y/n yet, she didn't even like me, and how could be not? But if she can't like me, than how can is she supposed to meet the sea devil himself? My torturous father..

"Taehyung. I want to see her at dinner. Understood?"

"Yes, father." I said..letting myself sound like I hated him.

It might sound a bit exaggerated, how much I dislike my father. But how he treated me as a kid and how he treated other people..it was horrible..sometimes I wish he wasn't my real father...

It wasn't even fair, but at least I am the king..I am in charge now..

((TIME SKIP))

I was walking into the library, it was beautiful and lovely..just like her..my mom..

It had her written in every carving and it had her in every step of the spiral staircase.

I looked around the place for my now lovely lady, y/n. It was dinner time ans usually I would send Mable or Jeon to get her, but I wanted to help her get ready in the way I knew that demon- I mean my father liked. I was...harsh I guess,,  but he may actually kill Her.

"Pearly...?...Y/n..?" I called around softly. I heard a book drop from upstairs and I smirked a bit knowing where she was.

I walked up the stairs ans almost expected her to be messing around and such but no. She was actually laying propped up my a book self. Lots of books laying next to her gently and as I got closer, I realized she was sleeping. And what I heard fall was a book from the piles of books she had around her. She must have moved it by mistake.

"Y/n~~" I called with a slight chuckle at out she looked so beautiful while asleep..while not even trying.

"Pearl~" I called her by the nickname I had to affectionately gave her. I called her that since she was so innocent looking. So beautiful and priceless like a gorgeous pearl.

"Hmmuhhmmuhmm" she groaned and moved a bit. She made a pout in her sleep. So fcking cute.

"Come on sleeping beauty, you can read later..we do need to get ready..hmm?" Seeing her made me almost forget about my father. He was just a obstacle in a row of many.

No one..and I mean it..

No one...

Will take away my pearl..

I hope you likes this! It has been awhile since I updated and I'm sorry for that. But I'll try to update more. I was trying to work on another idea, then I got locked out of wattpad for no reason? Well here I am.
Have a great day/night! Love ya fammies!》