Chapter Two

Y/n POV

I let myself fall into the water. The cold, deep-dark, water. I looked down and around in the water. Quickly I swam back and and saw Joon waiting to see how I was.

"Come on Joonie! The water is great!" I called with a little laugh.

He chuckled a bit and said,

"Okay okay.." And with that he jumped in. Making a bit of a splash as he was a taller and thicker guy.

Namjoon rose from out the water and rubbed his arms thought the diving gear.

"It..its..really..co-cold.." He said.

"It is..but its part of the fun of night diving." I said with a little laugh.

"Okay, now let's go deeper now.."

"Okay.."

We got all our gear straightened out and we dove down.

After diving for a while, I checked my waterproof watch. Which said it was about 12:41 a.m..it was pretty late. But I really wanted to dive a bit more..

"Y/n.." Joon said though the com.

"Yea?"

"We should go up now..its been an hour now and I'm getting tired."

"Joonie...I want to stay out a bit longer."

"Y/niee, its late-"

"Fine. You can go if you want..I want to stay out here a bit longer" I said in a fake mad tone.

"Okay.." He said with a sigh, "you can stay out here..but you better be back before 1:45 ..okay?"

"Yeah yeah." I said lazily.

"Y/n! I'm serious..it can be dangerous." He said. He was always the 'mom friend'. He was always over protective over me.

"Yes, Joonie~" I said cutely. I could feel him cringe and roll his eyes.

"Okay..remember..be back by 1:45..."

And after that, he turned off the com and then he climbed up into the ship.

I sighed as I was alone now in the big sea. I swam closer to the surface and looked at the night sky. It was so dark and big, full of unknown stars. Funfact: we know more about space than the ocean. I mean more than 90% of people visit the sea VS less than 60 people have been on the moon. Fascinating huh?

I hadn't realized it, but I had let myself drift away from the boat. I got myself out of thought when I saw the boat was nowhere near me.  I started panicking. I needed to get back to the Telepathy before it was too late. My watch said it was 1:30. I really need to get back before Joon kills me!

I started to swim around and feel my way. Of course Namjoon had the tracker to find the boat. Ughh..

I felt myself start to lose air from my tank. I swam closer to the surface again. I tried taking off my gear. Dang me and Namjoon really put these on really tight.

I struggled for a few more minutes and I still couldn't take off my gear. I could feel my eyes start to feel heavy and I felt lightheaded. Eventually I swam close to a rock to try to break my mask. I hit my head a couple times. I hit over and over. Until I felt like a saw a crack on my goggles. I hit one more time and then it all broke off. But I didn't realize it before and hit my head again. Causing me to pass out. It was so fast. Then..Just black.

Taehyung POV

I swam around and went to my usual place. My "rock". Which was literally a rock, it was half under the sea and half above the water. It was a place my mother used to take me. It was sorta a comfort zone for me. I swam above the surface and took a deep breath of the dry air. I could breath under the sea.

My blue hair stuck to my forehead and water beads dripped down my bare torso. Making my chest glisten in the moonlight. I swam closer to my rock and heard a gasp. I widened my eyes and got closer to the other side. And what I saw surprised me.

I saw a girl in diving gear and a broken goggles and mask. She wasn't moving so I came over and moved her onto her back. I myself gasped. She was probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, her facial features....damn...

I picked her up bridle style and stared at her. Her wet hair had broken shards of glass from her mask. How did it break? I thought humans made it so they couldn't break easily...just then I realized why I originally came here. To think about what my father said.

I smirked as I thought about something. I could kill two birds with one stone. I could save her and got what I need as well...

....MY QUEEN....MY LITTLE PEARL..

《I Hope whoever reads this will like it enjoy the story. Lol I know I have a lot of stories..and because if that they might not all be super long. But I will make them good though》